Instincts (Reverse)

Start from the beginning

Was he trying to court me? I look around before focusing back on him. He looked strong. Capable. I circled him slowly examining him. He kept twisting and turning to keep his eyes on me.

"Kid you can't keep flying. You're wasting a lot of energy" He sighed.

He's definitely making noises at me. I chitter back but he just shakes his head.

Was he not a potential mate? He seemed disinterested. If he's not a mate then I don't want him here. I growl and tackle him taking the larger preditor by surprise.

(Fun fact: Hummingbirds are one of the most aggressive bird species and will ACTUALLY take on Hawks. They are ruthless)

I pinned him to the ground ready to rip his throat out when I suddenly started feeling weak. Tired was a better word for it. I'm so damn hungry.

The male beneath me started to flail and I tried to show my aggression but my body gave out.

I woke back up on the couch. I scowl at the cold once again slowly waking up. I took flight to look around. My eyes landed on the avian preditor again and I snarled.

He had earbuds in while he hummed. I get ready to lunge at him when he started swaying his head back and forth. He moved his arms before refocusing on the pancakes he was making.

The male is confusing. He dances and shows off now after rejecting me earlier. I give a chitter to get his attention and he jumps ripping the earbuds out.

"You're awake, I uh. Well hopefully you just don't remember that"

He babbled. I couldn't really understand. I get frusterated and move closer to him giving another chitter for his attention.

"I um...what do you want me to do?" He looks at me oddly.

I was ready to give up, this male is useless. He doesn't understand a thing. I give one last chitter.

"I...ok" I hear him chitter back to my surprise, "I can do that"

I smile widely. Maybe he wasn't useless. This must be his greater territory. I hop on the counter motioning him closer.

He took a few curious steps forward after shutting off the stove top. Once he was in reach I pulled him close to me. I wrap my legs around his waist drawing him closer.

"No no no, not what I was going for. I want something between rip my throat out and pull my dick out" his face was flushed

I was slowly starting to get the words he was saying. He suddenly reached into his pocket, "that reminds me. I got sugar pills, this should hopefully keep you from fainting every 15 minutes if you don't eat"

I watched him hold out an odd capsule. I took it looking at it curiously before setting it down to the side.

"No no no" he grabbed it handing it to me

I looked at it again confused handing it back.

"You need to eat this. You need to eat period. When you crash you can hurt yourself"

I made a trill at him trying to give it as a warning pulling him closer. This male isn't doing his job. I really don't want to have to find a better one but I may have to.

"Come on. Eat" he pressed the strange thing to my lips making me back up.

I smack it out of his hand growling. My hands found his jacket dragging him closer so he was flushed against me.

"Fine, you wanna make this difficult we can make this difficult"

I huff at his word getting tired of this. I hooked my legs around his lower back and grind against him.