"Brandon Parker." Shawn said.

Andre nodded and Shawn left out the building. 

********

Beyoncé

Beyoncé was packing up her things. She sat back down looking at two students who she asked to stay after class. 

"Sierra and Jada, come here." She said sitting down at her desk.

They walked over to Beyoncé's desk.

"Why were y'all screaming back and forth during my class today?" Beyoncé said.

"Because she got a big mouth." Sierra said rolling her eyes.

"How can I have a big mouth if the whole school already know?" Jada said.

"Listen here." Beyoncé said. "What y'all do outside of this school building has nothing to do with me but while you are in my class you will not yell or curse at each other. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes." They said.

"Good, see y'all tomorrow." Beyoncé said and they walked away from her desk.

While they walked out the classroom door Bri came in laughing. She looked at Beyoncé sitting.

"What's wrong?" Bri asked.

"Nothing." Beyoncé said standing.

Bri grabbed her bag and they walked out of the classroom. Bri stood by while Beyoncé locked her classroom up. There wasn't anyone really in the hall since school ended a half an hour ago. Bri did get a glimpse of one person though.

"What up Bri." She heard Michael say.

"Hey KD." She said. "What you still doing here?"

"Detention." He said. "I'll see you tomorrow though."

"Bye." Bri said staring at him as he walked.

Beyoncé started walking and noticed Bri hadn't moved. She looked at her and it looked like she was daydreaming.

"Bri!" Beyoncé said snapping her fingers.

"Huh?"

"You gonna move or?"

"Oh, yeah." Bri said walking up to Bey.

They finally walked out to the car and got in.

"Who got you crushing on them?" Beyoncé asked as she drove.

"What? I ain't crushing on nobody. I don't crush." Bri said looking out the window.

"Yeah, okay." Beyoncé said as she drove.

They arrived at to pick up Bryan and Beyoncé got out the car to get him. Bri was left in the car with the radio to wait. When she heard O.T Genesis's "In Love With The Coco" come on she turned the radio up to the max.

"I'm in love with the coco." She yelled. "I got it for the low low."

From the outside of the car Bri had the level so loud that the bass knocked and you could clearly hear all the words. You could see Bri dancing in her seat as the song played.

Beyoncé walked out the school holding Bryan's hand as they crossed the street.

"I got baking soda, I got baking soda." Beyoncé heard as she walked towards her car. 

She just looked and laughed at Bri dancing in the car.

"What is she doing?" Bryan asked.

"Being your sister." Beyoncé said. "Come on."