16 | 'Are you alright?'

Start from the beginning

Your eyes widened.

'Doesn't he know how to knock?!'

"Oh!" you smile, "Fushiguro, are you alright?" you ask, eyes focused on the small bandages on his face.

Fushiguro noticed how you subtly dropped the honorifics- it made him feel a bit at ease. Being too formal, mostly with teens around his age, isn't always good.

"I thought you were sleeping." he stands beside your bed before gently dropping your duffel that he had carried inside.

"No." you grin, "Actually, i don't feel like sleeping tonight!"

"We.. Have to train tomorrow." he sweatdrops, showing you a face. Oh right, you're a student here.

You awkward laugh, "Ah.. Yeah.. I know that."

A comfortable silence fills the room- the two of you are left to stare at eachother. No words are said and the only thing you hear the wind blowing. He stood there in silence while you did the same too except you're still in bed.

"Are you.. Alright?" Fushiguro then ask.

You flash him a reassuring smile, "I'm fine. A curse like that can't stop me."

Fushiguro has a feeling that this is all one big act. Did you not sat there and thought about what happened? For him, he'll wonder why he was able to use such strong cursed energy. Are you not affected?

Interesting..

"Do you wanna eat?" he ask, making room for you to stand up.

You hum, "Yes please."

Now did you realize you're wearing clothes that weren't yours. you had mens shorts on and a yellow hoodie- did the others change you? Ah right.. All of your belongings are still in that duffel and you doubt Fushiguro would let the others meddle with your stuff without your permission.

"Eh?" you raise a brow before turning to fushiguro, "I should change and return these first."

Your fellow first year nods, walking out the room like nothing happened.

You smile as Fushiguro closes your rooms door, your eyes softening.

"L/N!"

The first person to greet you is Kugisaki and panda. Both look happy and glad to see you doing well.

"Hello!" you smile, enveloping the two in a hug which surprised them. Of course, you struggled since your arms doesn't have the strength to wrap around a whole panda.

"E-Eh?!"

'Guess i really am in a good mood, huh?'

"What's with the sudden embrace?" Maki asks, a little amused. You barely knew them and vice versa, but here you are, basically buzzing with happiness and hugging the two students.

"Wanna join in, maki-senpai?" you teased which she responds with a no. She isn't comfortable with you yet.

You finally pull away, "Kugisaki, is this yours?" you ask.

"The hoodie, yes." she takes it from you, leaving you holding a pair of shorts which you had folded. You're now in your own clothes.

"Ah." Maki says, "That's Inumakis."

Your eyes widened, turning to the aforementioned second year.

He nods head, "shake."

You didn't know what he meant to say but since he hasn't taken the article of clothing, he must be telling you it's fine.

you sweatdrop- next time.. You'll definitely bring clothes. It's getting embarrassing to keep borrowing stuff.

 It's getting embarrassing to keep borrowing stuff

?!?!?!??!?

tysm for 300+ reads !!!
omg that's a lot :')