• ooo •

Hiii!! I simp for Mina so I decided to make this story for the fellow Mina simps out there!🥰

This story is a very fluff/feel-good story so if you don't like that type of stuff, this isn't a story for you.

Now onto the introduction!! 😁

Student stats;

Name: Aizawa, Y/N
Age: 16
Class: 1-A
Birthplace: America
Eyes: E/C (Eye/Color)
Hair: H/L H/C (Hair/Length) (Hair/Color)
Hero Name: 代理店 (Dairiten) (This is Japanese for the word; Agency) (Hirigana- だいりてん)
Quirk: Analyze- Just by looking at someone, she can pull up a chart through her eyes of all the targets information and data, like a spy/agent.

Your father is Shōta Aizawa. He can erase quirks.
Your mother is Kangae Kiku. She can hear thoughts.

A/N- (I made the mother up, kangae o kiku means listen to your thoughts in Japanese.)

Your quirk allows you to see a persons personal information such as their name, age, quirk, weakness, strengths, recent locations, thoughts +more that you haven't yet discovered, but will soon.
(When you use your quirk your hair stands up like Aizawa's.)

You lived in America with your mother for your entire life, that is until now of course.

When you were in your old school you practiced stealth, as it would help you be more spy-like. Hence why your hero name is "agency" when translated.

A/N- Your hero name is in Japanese. Pronounced as (Die-uh-ree-ten) which sounds like diary ten.

Personality;
You are a quiet and reserved person. This is usually because you are analyzing peoples thoughts.
You don't take ANYONES shit, and you can be quite sarcastic. You are very laid back. You know you're smart, but are too lazy to show it off. (Like Aizawa or shikamaru from naruto.)

Extra Information;
You don't have the best relationship with your father, because of how your mother talked down on him constantly.

You have anger issues, but you hold it in mostly.
(Unlike Katsuki bakugo.)

You like girls and guys.💕 (sorry if you don't but I needed to add guys too because of an event that I am planning to happen in the story.)

You don't like telling people your quirk, you prefer to let them figure it out themself's.

You are not a close combat hero due to your quirk.
But you're not much of a "combat hero" in general.

Annddd I think that's all!! I hope you enjoy the story.

Be sure to check out my Kenma book too 💕