"You already know the truth."

"Yes, Yes. Sasuke is fine. Getting stronger at the very moment." A small smile slips onto his face before Itachis concerned gaze falls on the young Uchiha.

"And...You?"

"Fine."

"I heard Orochimaru went-"

"What do you need, Itachi?" He sighs.

"Am I unable to visit my youngest cousin?"

"I wouldn't be your youngest, had my family not been murdered."

"...Yes, I suppose so." He stops walking, turning to her and shocking her by wrapping her in a hug.

"What are you doing Itachi?"

"...You have...Those same eyes..."

"What..?"

"The same eyes as the clan when they were about to begin the coup. You mustn't let revenge take over you."

"You came to lecture me? It's useless, Jutei. I will kill Orochimaru, and anyone who stands in my way will suffer the same fate as my family, the clan, and in the future, Orochimaru." His brows furrow and his expression only turns more concerned.

He opens his mouth to say something, only to be interrupted by his annoying but slightly tolerable partner.

"Please just remember your family as a happy memory, and not one of sorrow."

"Same could be said for you, Jutei."

"Good luck for this month, Keiko."

"Hn."

And soon, the rogue shinobi was gone, leaving the younger Uchiha to mull on her thoughts and his words. Quickly shaking her head in anger, Keiko passed through the gates of the village nodding at Izumo and Kotetsu, who always seemed to be there.

"Keiko! Welcome back! We can collect him for you!" She nods, her clones passing the almost dead man to the chunin as she places her hands in her pockets and passes by them.

Walking to the hokage's office, everyone clears their way for the young Uchiha since her aura was deadly and angered. Everywhere she went, she instilled fear upon people of the Uchiha name.

Something she had tried avoiding, though she didn't know she was doing the exact opposite. 

"Hey, Keiko!" She keeps walking forwards, stress lines on her face clear and dark as the night sky. Naruto, Sakura and the other konoha 9 (Or 8 without Sasuke or Keiko) look at her in either concern or confusion.

"I...Think it's best we leave her along..."

"But what if she's sad, ttebayo!?"

"Then she wont admit it." Shikamaru adds.

"Huh?"

"Keiko doesn't speak so easily about her feelings...I also don't think she's in the right state of mind, and could possibly snap at any time."