Ch.22

◦•●◉✿ Forgive Me ✿◉●•◦

Final week of the month.

"THE SEAL HAS BEEN CREATED." Keiko walks to the hokages office, quickly requesting a mission and leaving to complete it.

Truthfully, she took this mission to test her sealing jutsu. She looks at the rogue shinobi who was smirking confidently at the stoic-faced girl, watching as she casted a few hand signs.

He was suddenly grabbed from behind and held down by two shadow clones, halting all of his movement.

"W-What? What are you doing, you brat!?"

"Hn." She completes the hand signs, placing her hand over his arms and activating her sharingan.

"Permanent Ninjutsu seal!" The mans face turns green and his arms turn purple. She watches in success as his eyes roll to the back of his head and he falls to the floor limply.

Keiko places two fingers to his neck, relieved to feel a pulse though it was weak.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu." She bluntly states and creates two clones to lift the rogue, whom was shaking in pain even when unconscious.

Permanent Ninjutsu Seal. A simple name she had given the jutsu, and was pleasantly proud to see the success of the jutsu. Her chakra wasn't drained a lot, but that was due to her large chakra reserves and chakra produced by Kokuo.

"That's quite the jutsu." She halts in her steps, face immediately turning towards the tall man. She activates her sharingan as he does.

"Jutei."

"Hello, Keiko."

"Eh? Who's this Itachi? She's got your eyes."

"Leave us, Kisame."

"Tch. So demanding." Kisame walks away slowly after grinning threateningly at the unaffected heiress. As he leaves, Keiko begins walking away with her elder cousin soon appearing beside her.

"How is my brother?"

"You don't usually speak with me. So casually as well."