CHAPTER 70🦖🦕

Começar do início

I went down and then I saw them already eating breakfast.

"Hey Y/N" Yachi said and I waved hi.

"Wow" Hinata said and then Kageyama choked on his water.

"Nice outfit, Y/N" Suga said

"Thank you" I said and then smiled.

"nIce oUtfIt, y/N" I heard Tsukishima mocked. I snickered and then quickly go to my serious face. I went beside Tsukishima and asked "where are the twins?"

"playing" he answered and then the twins ran towards me.

"mommy" Keith said and smiled. "drawing on sand?" he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"you want to draw on the sand?" I asked and then he nodded. "alright, let's go" I said and stood up.

"Eh, Y/N you didn't eat yet" Hinata said and I waved.

"I'll eat later" I said and then left. "where's Keisha?" I asked Keith.

"uro" he answered and I nodded. We went to see Keisha and asked her if she wants to go to the sand to draw and she said yes. (Juro)

We go to the sand and they started to draw. I just sat there, beside their drawing and looking at the sea.

"mommy look" Keisha said and she pointed to their drawing.

It's our family

"awww, you are so talented" I complimented them and kissed their forehead.

"all happy" Keith said and I nodded.

"look dada, mommy, eith and eisha" Keisha said as she pointed each stickman on the sand. I smiled and think.

If I file a divorce paper, how will the twins react?

I sighed and shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"let's go water" Keith said and pointed at the sea. They ran and I just watch them.

"mommy" Keisha said and then she splashed water on me.

"oh my" I said and then they giggled. I stood up and join them.

Tsukishima's POV:

"Let's go join Y/N" Daichi said and we all agreed. We washed the dishes and go to the beach.

I saw the three important people in my life, playing and enjoying themselves. I smiled and admire them.

"you know" I heard someone said it so I turned around and saw Nishinoya.

"you are very lucky with Y/N" he said and then I frowned.

"I know" I said and turn my attention back to them.

"I don't deserve her though." I mumbled

"why not? You look happy with each other" Nishinoya said

"I have done something unexpected which caused misunderstanding" I sighed and crossed my arms.

"well, that's for you to fix it, you tall four eyes" he said and I frowned. He patted my shoulder then left. I looked back at Y/N and smirked.

"she still acts like a child" I mumbled and chuckled. I decided to join them so I walked towards them and Keisha already notice my presence.

Y/N POV:

"DADA" Keisha shouted then run.

"Keisha don't run" I scolded but obviously didn't listen. I turn around and saw Tsukishima already carrying Keisha.

"oi, you still act like a child. Playing around the sand and splashing water" he said and I frowned.

"is that bad?" I said as I tilted my head.

"Nah, I think it's weird" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"pft, whatever. What are you doing here by the way?" I asked.

"why? Can't I join my family?" he answered making me fluttered. I turned around and pick up Keith.

"someone is blushing" Tsukishima teased and then I grabbed some sand and throw it at him.

"what the hell, Y/N" he said and I just chuckled. He put down Keisha and grabbed some sand, and now, I know what will happen.

I put down Keith and started running while giggling. He throws the sand on my back and we started to throw sand at each other. The twins joined too and you can say that we are a happy family.

I'm getting tired so I sat down and then Keith lay his head on my lap and Tsukishima sat beside me with Keisha in his arms.

"I wish we are this happy all the time" I heard him mumbled and I just hummed.

"mommy" I heard Keith called me and I hummed and ran my fingers to his hair. "love dada?" he asked as he sat up.

This kid is very mature.

"yeah" I mumbled and then he smiled.

"dada love mommy?" Keisha asked and then Tsukishima nodded.

"family happy" Keith said making my heart melt.

"We go house?" Keisha asked and I tilted my head.

"later" Tsukishima answered.

"no" Keisha said as she crossed her arms. "big house" she said and I know exactly what she is trying to say.

That we will live together again in our house.

"Keisha" I said and I took her from Tsukishima. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"we will go there if everything is ok now" I said and then she frowned.

"all ok. No fight only love" she said and J just smiled.

Only if you know

I decided not to answer because I don't know what to say. We all stared at the view, enjoying the fresh air and each other presence.

I looked down and noticed that Keisha is sleeping. I looked at Tsukishima and saw a sleeping Keith in his arms. I smiled and grateful because I have 2 loving and caring kids.

"Y/N" I heard Tsukishima called me so I looked at him and saw him smiling.

"thank you" he said and I raised my eyebrow. "thank you for giving me 2 loving kids" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"it's your sperm tho" I said and he chuckled.

"thank you for giving me 1 month to prove my love to you again" he added and I just nodded.

"I just want the twins to be happy" I said and he nodded. He suddenly leaned forward and his lips touch mine. I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled away and smiled.

"thank you"