Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Third POV
    Allison, Isaac, and Minho made it to the nemeton. They found a cellar door which they ripped open. The wind swirled and howled around them. Cracks were forming in the ground around the tree roots. The ground started to fall into the cellar. Eventually, the whole cellar would fall.

    Allison and Isaac went in first Minho watched as some of the ground gave way falling into the cellar below. He ran down the stairs helping to untie the sheriff. The three adults sighed, rubbing their wrists. The rope pulls on his wrists as he finally gets the knot undone. He had the sheriff's help to untie his ankles. As the group of six moved to go up the stairs they shifted falling from where they were rested. The stairs crashed down sending a cloud of dust into the faces of the six in the cellar. More dirt and debris continued falling from the ground above. The cellar started to collapse Isaac caught the main beam keeping it from crushing them but he couldn't hold it forever. He groaned struggling with the weight. The others tried to help but it didn't do much. More of the secondary beams fell. The cellar continued to get smaller and smaller leaving the six to wait for when Isaac ran out of strength and the beam crushed them all.

    Lydia and Cora were waiting in the loft for Kali and the twins. They showed up just after Cora and Lydia started to relax. Kali threw the door open. The rolling door was almost thrown hard enough to break it. Kali stalked in with the twins flanking her.

    "Did they leave you all alone with no protection?" Kali teased. She bared her fangs and ran forwards. She went in for a kick to Cora. Cora dodged but the claws still caught her arm and grazed it. Kali ran at Cora again, but before she came anywhere close Jenifer dropped in from the skylight shattering her glass. Cora ran back over to where Lydia was standing watching the fight. Ethan checked on the two girls before making eye contact with his brother. They nodded at each other and stripped off their shirts.

    Jenifer and Kali fought as the twins tried to get into their combined form. As they fought Kali was thrown into the center of the room and back towards the door of the loft. Before the twins could finish combining, Jenifer ripped them apart, throwing them away. They rolled on the floor coming to a stop and groaning. Kali got back up. She fought more with Jenifer, the fight ended when Jenifer used the glass from the skylight she broke holding all the shards aloft in the air with her power. The power she had gained from the sacrifices she had already performed.

    "I should, I should have ripped your head off" Kali screamed causing Jenifer to let out a scream of rage sending the shards at Kali. Kali fell the light leaving her eyes as she hit the ground. Ethan and Aiden managed to get up and combine forming their big alpha. They stocked up to Jenifer. She was fast though she grabbed the big alpha's neck flipping him. The alpha landed on the ground blood dripping from his mouth he too looked dead. 

    Jenifer left, leaving the wolves and the two girls alone.

The twins somehow managed to go back to their separated form. Lydia ran over to Aiden checking him. She placed two fingers on his neck checking for a pulse finding one, but it was feeble. She watched as Aiden's chest rose and fell slowly as he struggled to breathe. She saw Ethan in the same condition. 

    "Cora, they're still breathing!!!"Lydia screamed. Cora ran over helping Lydia take the twins to Deaton's where he could hopefully help them. Deaton helped clear two tables by moving them to the center of the room and throwing the stuff of the tables so they could lay the twins down. Deaton explained that what they went through would take away their Alpha status but they needed to start healing on their own in order to live. He ended up having to break one of their arms to trigger their healing. As soon as each twin started healing they let out a small roar, their eyes going from red to a bright blue.