Chapter Eight

chapter eight // spring cleaning

──────────────────────────────────────────

"Y/N." He called.

"What, Levi. What?" I hissed, looking around his office. It was tainted in sex. Mentally rolling my eyes, I looked back at him. Our eyes locked. "Look okay, I don't love you anymore." That was a lie. 

"You didn't tell me you were pregnant." "There was no point, Levi! You wouldn't care, you probably impregnated your new girlfriend, and.. I doubt you would even pay child support." I argued. 

"Are you keeping it?" I felt my heart shattering cause I didn't know what to answer. 

I looked away, not knowing what to reply "Cadet, look at me." He commanded. "I DON'T KNOW.. I don't know, okay? I only found out today and I immediately knew you were the father." I mumbled the last part.

"Can I please go now?" I sighed. "No." 

"What the fuck?" 

"I'm joking, go.

I rubbed a middle finger in his face before walking out. It was a short but absolutely breaking argument. I hated every second of that. I hated every second of me, acting so fake and confident. I miss the old me, I really do.

──

    I've been thinking about it, I'm still not sure. This is a lot to take in.. I never honestly liked kids but, I can learn to. There are times where they're pretty cute but the thought of changing poopy ass diapers and dealing with crying is a hard thing.

At this point I don't even know. 

It was the day before our break and I still don't have any plans. Not anything bothering me aside from this whole pregnancy thing. Hell, I don't even know what to wear for the party! 

──

"Good morning my titan slayer, you didn't have any terrors last night." Hange smiled at me, proudly. I, honestly was proud of myself. Maybe I had a dream but didn't remember it. "It's day one of week two without gremlin, you're doing well." She added.

"Thank you" 

Looking around my room, something caught my eye at the very edge of my closet. My eyes widened at the sight. How was this still here? "Y/N? Helloooo~ We have cleaning duty today we need to eat breakfast." She was waving a hand in front of my face, attempting to wake me up.

"Yeah, sorry. I know." It was a fucking maid dress, something I wore when me and Levi had private cleaning sessions. I'm not gonna lie, I loved cleaning. The satisfaction of seeing a dustless room and shiny items reflecting your face was refreshing. 

But cleaning reminded me of Levi.

"Y/N was looking at her closet, Commander Eyebrows!" Hange twisted around in her place, tugging my arm. "I think she saw something~ It was black and white!" She exclaimed. I groaned as I was ticked off.

"Hange, if you saw it you could have just told me." Rolling my eyes, Levi and Petra were walking towards our table. A mumbled 'tch' was heard coming our way. "Tch." I mocked him, rolling my eyes. 

"WAS IT A MAID DRE-" I quickly covered her mouth. All the tables looked at us. "Shut- Shush. Please. Let's just go eat." I sighed, walking to Eren's table with my food. "Hah! You've worn a maid dress?!-" He was cut off by Jean. "Yeah! No way, let me see!" Jean insisted.