Eren's eyes didn't leave yours the whole time. He wanted to see your facial expressions, and watch you squirm as he teased you.

Eren's thumb continued its work on your clit, while one of his fingers pressed at your entrance, slowly going inside. He started pumping his fingers in and out of you, as you panted, and your cheeks flushed.

You wanted so badly to make a sound, to open your mouth and let out the moans and whimpers you were trying to contain.

You looked down, trying to avoid his gaze, and you noticed the tent in his sweatpants. You were thinking about how excited you were for him to finally fuck you, when Eren decided to slip another finger inside, causing a moan to escape your lips.

"I said, quiet" he growled in your ear, a smirk playing across his lips. "If you make another sound, I'll stop" he warned.

You gave him a quick nod, and brought a hand to your mouth to keep yourself quiet. Eren continued his work with his fingers, curling them as he continued to pump in and out, as he watched you squirm.

Finally, you felt your walls clench around his fingers as you came, the sweet relief flooding through your body as Eren helped you ride out your high.

"Good girl" he whispered in your ear.

You were breathing heavily as Eren pulled his fingers out of you, holding them up so that you could see the mess you made. The teal eyed boy smiled, before licking his fingers clean.

"Mmm, you taste good" he mumbled as he cleaned his fingers off with his tongue.

You gave him a smile and started to reach for the strings of his sweatpants, but he pulled away.

You gave the boy a confused look, "What's wrong?"

"I don't have a condom" he admitted.

"Oh shut up loser, I'm on birth control" you laughed as you reached for his pants again. This time he allowed you to untie his sweatpants, a smirk growing on his face.

"Just don't c-"

"Yea I know" he finished as you tugged his pants down, and his erection sprang free from his boxers.

Once again, Eren's lips crashed onto yours, drawing you into a deep kiss. He stroked himself a couple times before lining himself up with your entrance, and then fully sheathing himself inside of you.

You cried out at the sudden intrusion, and Eren wrapped one arm around your waist and placed the other against the mirror behind you as he began to thrust in and out of you.

"Shit" he hissed through his teeth into your ear.

You clawed your finger nails into his back to deal with the pain from his size. Eren wasn't giving you time to get adjusted this time, and the scratches you created on his back only seemed to encourage him to pound into you harder.

You felt the approach of another orgasm, and you threw your head back at the amazing feeling. Eren took this opportunity to trail more sloppy kisses all over your neck and chest, leaving a few marks.

A string of curse words were falling off of Eren's lips as he got closer and closer to his release. The sound of him moaning your name into your ear gave you butterflies, and you pressed yourself closer to him.

Eren's thrusts grew sloppy, and you knew he was close by the way his eyes were squeezed shut.

"Don't forget" you panted.

Eren just grunted in response, as he continued to work towards his own release.

And suddenly, Eren pulled out of you, and pulled you off the counter. You had no time to react as he turned you around, and quickly leaned you over the sink, holding both of your arms behind your back.

Just as quickly as he had pulled out, he re-entered you, causing you to yelp. Eren continued his harsh thrusts, but with this new angle, he was hitting spots he hadn't hit inside you before. You were a moaning mess, and you felt the hot tension in your core return.

"F-fuck Eren" you whimpered, his hand harshly holding yours behind your back.

Without warning, he yanked your hair up, so that you were looking in the mirror in front of you.

"I want you to watch as I fuck you. Can you do that for me?" he groaned.

You nodded your head, and did as he asked. Eren's hair was falling out of his bun, the shorter pieces at the front framing his face. His tattoos were on display, and you got a good look at the small flower tattooed on his neck as he threw his head back, his adam's apple poking out.

You reached your final orgasm of the night, and Eren watched your face, admiring the way your eyes rolled back, and your mouth hung open.

Eren finished not long after you, his thrusts slowing down considerably, until his grip on your arms finally eased up, and he pulled out of you and came on your back.

The two of you took a moment to breathe before looking at each other in the mirror. Eren gave you a lazy grin, and reached for the towel hanging beside the sink.

After you were all cleaned up, you began to get dressed again. You had already put your jeans back on, but you couldn't find your bra.

"Eren, where's my bra?" you asked as you looked through the large bathroom.

Eren didn't answer, and for a moment, you thought he might of left.

No, I would of heard the door open.

You turned around to see Eren leaning against the bathroom door, grinning at you, and your bra was hanging from his fingers.

"You know, I prefer you without one" he remarked with a smile.

"Ha ha very funny" you held out your hand for him to give the bra back.

The tall boy reluctantly handed over the black lacy bra, and watched as you slid it under your already see though shirt, buckling it behind your back.

"This is a one time thing, got it?" you told him, once you had finished with the bra.

"Mhm, that's what you said last time" Eren replied with a smirk, as he opened the door, and slipped out of the bathroom.

Eat up 😫