" Hehe. Well I was going to start training but it was so peaceful so I ended up falling asleep." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. 

" So are you a ninja? Cause I noticed that headband you're wearing. Or are you just making a fashion statement?" 

" You noticied that? Well yeah, I am!" I answered while smiling.

" Oh really? I see thats very impressive." I laughed a bit.

" But, does that mean you're training for something dangerous?"

" I'm just developing me skills so I can get stronger. "

" You seem very strong now, is that not enough?" 

" No I mean to get stronger and stronger, I have to keep practicing!" 

" How so? Why is it so important?"

" So I can become the best ninja in my village! That way everyone will no who I am and they won't treat me bad anymore! There is also this kid I have to prove something too!"

" So are you doing it for this certain person? Or are you doing all this training for yourself?" 

" Huh?"  She started laughing. " What are you laughing about? What's so funny?"

" Is there someone who is precious to you?"

" Someone...precious to me? Well...yes, no? I don't know..." I answered, looking down in slight confusion. 

" You see, when a person has something precious they want to protect, then they become genuinely strong."

" Huh? Oh..." I thought back to everyone who had protected me, iruka sensei, kakashi sensei.

" Oh! I know exactly what you are talking about..." I said while smiling softly. She picked up her basket and got up again. 

" You will get strong, very strong."

" heh."

" Goodbye. We'll meet again sometime." She said while walking away. She stopped and started talking again.

" Oh, by the way, i'm a boy." 

" Huh." Whaaa! No way! He's prettier than me! I herd footsteps and turned around to see Sasuke walking toward me. 

" Finally. I found you. Come on Naruko." 

" Oh hey Sasuke." I answered, getting up. " You were looking for me?"

" Yeah. Let's go." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lied down. It was late, and no one talked during lunch and dinner. I guess I made it awkward again. Wait-a-go Naruko. You ruined things again. I sighed while combing my hair, which caught Sakura's attention.

" Hey Naruko?" 

" Hm?"

" Don't you think what you said was a little...harsh?" I stopped combing my hair mid way, and stayed quiet for a bit. I continued combing and answered. 

" No. If he really went through something as bad as he described, then that would have not hurt him in any way."

" Naruko, he lost someone precious to him...you know his..."

" Yes, but he can't go around saying things like that without knowing what others might have gone through Sakura. It's rude and inconsiderate. Sure, he is a kid, but the sooner he knows the better. "

" You calling him a coward was inconsiderate Naruko!"

" I just told the truth. He has no idea, what kind of pain other people go though. He needs to learn to hold his tongue."