Chapter 3

Okay so just so you know, I will be changing up the story a bit, so please don't come at me! I promise most of it will still stay the same. I am also sorry if everything is not exact since it has been two to three years since I have watched the series. I hope you don't mind. I might skip some of the episodes and just have a story over the important parts of the series but those will be in as much detail as I can put it in. Anyways, enough hold up, let's get on with the chapter!

Naruko's POV: 

" Well I want a real mission!" I yelled, sitting on the floor.

" Naruko!" Kakashi sensei yelled. 

 Sakura just looked at me annoyed while sasuke sighed. The third looked and sighed before speaking again.  He looked through his paper work for a minute, before pulling one out.

" Fine. I have a C rank mission. It's a simple body guard mission."

" Now that is what I'm talking about! Who are we guarding?" Just then, this man walks in. He looked a bit old, and fat. And was defiantly drunk in some way. 

" This is a master bridge builder. He needs to be guarded."

" T-this is who is guarding me? They look weak. Specially that short one!" We all were silent for a second, until I realized he was talking about me.

" What did you just call me?!" I yelled. Sasuke sighed and held the collar off my clothes. 

" You will be leaving tomorrow. You are dismissed." And with that, we left the office. I was walking with Sakura and Sasuke when sakura spoke.

" Was that really necessary?"

" Eh."

" You made a fool of us in front of the hokage." 

" Not really. I'm sure he doesn't mind! Well I am going to go home now." I said before waving goodbye and running off. I ran to my house and un-did the seal before walking inside. I sighed and slouched on the couch. This is going to be the first mission out-side of the village. I am getting a bad feeling. Why would some attack a bridge builder?

Who knows.

I jumped and looked around. Did I just imagine that or?

No. You didn't. Last time I checked, i'm real. 

Thats it. I'm going crazy. It's official. 

No you are not brat. I'm in your head. Or, inside you. That works too.

I just sat there for a second. Okay. How on earth would I person be INSIDE me?

I'm a fox kit. I don't like being called a human. 

Wait. But the only fox sealed in me is the Nine tails-

Bingo. Now come in your mind. It's about time I talk to you. 

How on earth do I do that?!

*Sigh* Fine. I'll send you in here until you figure it out. 

The next thing I new, I was in a weird place. It reminded sewers. Weird. I just walked until I got to this big red gate. Inside was the fox, lying down. 

"Finally."

" Okay...why are you talking to me?"

" Brat i'm in your body. I might as well get to know you. Besides, if I was listening correctly, you are going on a mission outside of the village. I should let you know how dangerous that is for someone like you."