Chapter 5

"Why is Steve such an ass to me?" Tony grumbled as he managed to cross his arms.

"Because he's stuck up in his old ways." Natahsa says and rubs his back a little.

"I know but why specifically me? I didn't do anything wrong." He questioned.

"Let's not think about that and put some clothes on you so you feel more human." Bruce says and holds out his hand for Tony.

"One day. I'm going to kick his ass and knock some sense into him." Tony grumbled as he looked up at Bruce's hand.

"Sure you will Tony. Now come on." Bruce says with a chuckle.

Tony reached and grabbed his hand, pulling himself up onto his feet.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate the help." He says with a slight smile as him and Bruce walked to his room.

"After we've got you in some clothes, we'll head to SHIELD and let them check you and get it over with." Bruce says and Tony sighs.

"Fine. At least Fury wasn't an ass about it." Tony says as Bruce moved him to the bed so he could sit down.

"Fury can be understanding sometimes at least. Now. I'll grab some sweatpants so they don't restrict your movement and your black sabbath t-shirt." Bruce says, going to the closet and getting out them items.

Bruce helped Tony get into the clothes and smiled a little. Tony looked at himself in the mirror and frowned a little.

"There. You look better already. Now let's go." Bruce says, helping Tony up again.

"I would look better if I was still human." Tony says and Bruce just sighs.

"Look. You need to stop with the negative attitude towards yourself. From what I heard, you were on the verge of death. They actually saved you. You should be grateful for not just being dead right now." Bruce says and watches Tony sigh and slump

"I know. But this is all so sudden. It might not take me long to get used to all of this. But that doesn't mean I like it." Tony says and Bruce nods.

"Thats fine. But you're alive Tony. That's what matters." Bruce says.

Bruce walked, helping Tony walk along as they headed to the quinjet like the others had already. Bruce moved Tony over to a chair and helped him sit down in it.

"Hey Thor. I need your help with something." Tony says and looks at Thor since he was next to him.

"Of course man of iron. What is it?" Thor asked.

"I'm going to need help getting around SHIELD. I know Bruce gets a little uncomfortable in SHIELD so I was wondering if you would help since you wouldn't get tired." Tony says.

"Of course I can help you man of iron." Thor says with a smile.

Steve rolled his eyes at the others.

"Why can't you just walk yourself Stark?" Steve questioned.

"Because I am not used to this body Rogers." Tony says, glaring a little.

"Guys. Don't start another fight. We're here." Natahsa says, standing up.

Though the others quickly looked at Tony once Natasha had said that. They were all waiting for him to react the same way. But he didn't. His eyes were still blue as well. All but Steve sighed with relief that he hadn't lost control of himself.

Thor was quick to already start helping Tony up to his feet and walked with him into SHIELD. Tony was already getting weird stares from the agent's with his new appearance. It made him feel uncomfortable.

"Thor. Could we maybe go a little quicker?" Tony asked as he looked up at him.

"Of course man of iron." Thor says and lifts Tony up into his arms so he could move faster.

They soon reached one of the older training rooms where Fury happened to be and Thor placed Tony on a table so he was sat on it.

"Thank you Thor. You are dismissed." Fury says and Thor nods before leaving

"So. What am I allowed to do in here Fury?" Tony asked as he looked at Fury.

"Whatever you want." Fury says. "I doubt you've tried doing things with that body yet. I want to know what it's capable of. This allows you to figure it out better and will more likely get you back on the field." He says.

"That does sound like a good idea. I'm glad you're not thinking of me as a threat now." Tony says.

"I know you're not a threat. But an android body can do more than a human body. I want to see what you can do." He says.

"Fine. But I am not your weapon of mass destruction." Tony says.

"I'm not going to use you like that. Why would you assume that?" Fury says.

"You were going to do that with the tesseract." Tony says.

"This is different. I'm sure if I tried to use you like that, the team would kill me." Fury says.

"True. Let's get this over with." Tony says and he finally manages to stand up on his own.

[Meanwhile...]

The AIM agents had been completely slaughtered by their own robots. An android entered the robotics lab and had a look around.

"Hm. This will be a good place to restart my army." The android says and then looks down at the corpse on the table.

"My creator..." The android snarled but then noticed the body wasn't moving.

"He is dead. That is not like him." The android says and then walks over to the computer to upload themselves on there.

It took a couple minutes for the android to upload themselves and browsed through the files.

"Stark is now an android. Destroying the Avengers will be easy." The android says.

"Ultron will rise again."