"enjoy!" the young lady said walking away.

they both sat across from each other, they took off their masks. the waiter came up to them immediately.

"hello gentlemen, can i start you off with any drinks or appetizers?" the man said in a fancy tone.

"i'll just have a water please." dream said.

"i'll take a water as well." george said after dream.

"alright i'll be right back with that!" the man said walking away.

the 2 boys casually talked for a little bit before the waiter returned.

he set 2 glass wine glasses with water in them right next to the boys and asked if they needed more time with the menu, they both ordered.

"can i have the chicken alfredo." george said.

"of course! and for you?" the man said looking at dream.

dream stared at the menu, looking at the different options. mostly looking at the calories in each meal.

"i'll just have a plain salad please." dream said putting the menu down.

"actually we can't just serve salads it has to come with an entree." the man said.

"oh, then i'll just have what he's getting then."

dream handed his menu over to the waiter, the waiter grabbed both menus and walked back to the kitchen.

"nice, right?" george said looking around.

"very very nice. a little too nice for me." dream said.

dream check the time on his phone it read 12:37pm, he slipped the phone back into his pocket.

"do you wanna know why i brought you here?" george said.

"yes."

"i brought you here because this place reminds me of you for some reason, just the vibe." george explained.

"what does that even mean?" dream laughed.

"i don't know i just thought it was nice." george said as he laughed.

"thank you george." dream said. "for bringing me here."

george smiled and blushed.

the 2 boys sat and talked for a little bit before their food came out, they talked about life, siblings, parents.

the waiter came out holding a tray with 2 bowls on it, both filled with the same meal. he set it down on the table and warned them about how hot it was.

"here you go! do you need anything else?" the waiter said.

"no, thank you." george said moving the bowl towards himself.

dream stared down at the bowl, he got the hot feeling in his face that he would usually get.

"you don't have to eat it dream." george said. "i'm not forcing you to eat, eat when your ready."

dream nodded his head and pushed the bowl away from him, george at across the table. dream wished he could eat, but he couldn't.

george ate while dream looked around awkwardly, george finished his food soon enough and the waiter returned.

"would you like a box?" he said looking at dream.

"yes please."

the waiter walked off with georges bowl, the waiter returned shortly with a check and a box. he set the check on the table.

dream looked at his phone again, the time read 1:23. it didn't seem like they were there for that long, time flew by when he was with george.

george grabbed his wallet out of his pocket, he took out cash and set it on the table.

"no george let me pay." dream said grabbing his wallet out.

"no stop." george flung his hand across the table and knocked the wallet out of dreams hand. dream laughed as he picked it back up.

"okay you ready?" george said getting up.

"yes."

dream grabbed georges hand, holding it into it tightly. he grabbed the box off of the table and held it in his other hand.

they walked out of the restaurant together holding each others hands, the valet pulled the car up. they both got in and george drove off.

"i have this really cool spot i want to show you."