chapter 14

but it wasn't any of the boys.

dream stared back at the male, his vision was blurry so he couldn't make out who it was.

"everything alright over here?" the male spoke, he stood next to them. that's when dream could see him fully.

it was a cop.

dream panicked inside, the were both drunk and if the cop found out george would go to jail.

"oh yeah everythings fine." dream spoke. "he's just having a panic attack right now so we pulled over."

the cop stared at dream, dream tried not to slur his words. he couldn't tell if he did or not.

"does he need medical assistance?" the cop said.

dream shook his head no, the officer stared at the two while george continued throwing up.

a second car drove up to them, all of the boys scattered out of the car and ran to george.

everyone stopped in their tracks when they saw the cop.

"oh hello officer." will said backing up slightly.

"you guys here to pick these boys up." the cop said facing their direction.

everyone nodded their heads, panic filled everyones body.

"well i'll leave you too it." the officer said. "be safe."

the cop walked off and headed towards his car, he turned around slightly.

"oh, and no more drinking while driving." he said. "you're lucky i let you off."

everyone nodded their heads, the cop pulled away and they were all left alone.

"close one." sapnap said laughing.

will moved closer, he examined george briefly.

"george are you okay." will said.

george nodded his head slowly, he got up slowly. he held onto dream as he got up, his balance was off and he fell back down.

dream held his hand out, george grabbed it and pulled himself back up.

dream embraced george tightly, george cried into his shirt as dream rubbed his back. sapnap moved closer and dream pushed him away slightly.

"dude what the fuck is wrong with you today." sapnap yelled.

dream stayed quiet still embracing george, soft whimpers escaped from georges lips.

sapnap walked over to the car and shut it loudly, karl followed shortly behind him.

"well let's get him home." will said walking to the car. "alex are you good to drive?"

alex nodded his head and got into the car dream and george drove there. he started it. dream opened the back door, he got in first and lead george in.

"hey can we stop at the gas station really quick." dream said holding onto george.

alex nodded his head, he grabbed out his phone and put in directions to the nearest gas station. he set the phone up and started driving.

the car ride to the gas station was quiet, they only heard georges muffled cries and the wind against the car.

once they arrived to the gas station dream got out, he walked up to the door. he walked to the back of the store where they sold the alcohol, he gazed his eyes across the majority of the alcohol. one caught his eye. uv blue.