I ran a frustrated hand through my hair and flipped a portion of it onto one side, trying to tame it. I needed to do some hacking to get into Mr Berlusconi's files, since I was never legally allowed into them. I took out my headphones and put them in my ears, playing some soft rap music.

Going into the right folders would take some time, especially because there was a firewall in place to prevent people from getting in. I was rapidly typing on the keys when Marcus tapped my shoulder, I forgot he was there. I took my headphones out of my ears and looked to him, then I looked to the others

'Are we already in the air?' I asked, feeling the plane rocking in the slightest.

'We have been for half an hour.' Vincent said, also working on his laptop.

'Sorry, I'm not with it today.' I mumbled, wrapping my headphones around my phone, and setting them on the table next to the laptop.

'It's early, no one Is with it.' Armani said, he was sitting on the other side of the aisle, on a single seat with his laptop on his lap.

'What are you doing?' Marcus bought the conversation back to me, nodding to the computer which had all sorts of converted charts and numbers on the screen.

'Doing someone a favour.' I elusively gave him truly little information.

'Expand on that.' Michele instructed.

'There are thoughts that a cyber attack on Mr Berlusconi's files has taken place, I'm just making sure that everything is ok. Right now, I'm just trying to get past the firewall.' I explained, going back to typing.

'You could be an exceptionally good businesswoman.' Marcus thought aloud.

'Maybe.' I perfunctorily said, mainly focusing on the screen. I managed to break down the wall and now I was just making sure that everything was normal. I think that the cyber-attack announcement was just a scare, trying to give Mr Romano's old heart a fright.

I quickly updated the trade dates, double checking that the allied partners were doing what they were supposed to be doing.

'Those are our businesses.' Marcus exclaimed softly, being careful not to wake up anyone who may be sleeping.

'I know, just making sure nobody cyber-attacked you.'

Vincent grabbed the side of my laptop and turned it into his direction, away from me. He leaned forward slightly and scanned through the data on the screen, he hummed impressively and turned it back to me.

'How did you get into our records?' Marcus asked.

'Some links that Mr Berlusconi provided me with.' I shrugged. 'It's impossible to hack into your system without them.'

'Good to know our security is stable.'

I nodded as I left the systems and went onto my home screen. I leaned back and stretched out, looking over Marcus to see out of the window. It was not pitch black anymore, so the clouds were visible.

'There is a crack in your laptop screen.' I heard someone's voice from above me. Gio was standing there, gripping onto the top of the seat that I was on.

'I know, but it still works.' I said.

'But there's a crack.' He pathetically pointed out.

'Your point is?' I looked up.

'There's a crack.' He repeated, leaving another ginger cookie on top of my phone, messing up my hair as he walked past. I drowsily looked up and closed my laptop, resting my head on top as an attempt to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. I sat back up and turned to my side to see Marcus was on his phone, his shoulder also looked very appealing. I swivelled so that my back was turned to him and leaned back until I felt the contact made with his arm and my head. He didn't move, so I assumed that he was ok with this.