7. Banner

''Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood.''

Thor looked up, he was starting to regret jumping on the window and leaving Raya there

Thor looked up, he was starting to regret jumping on the window and leaving Raya there. He knew that even tho she was acting like it was nothing, he saw her wounds and they were deep that meant she was in a lot of pain. He didn't mean to jump, it was spontaneous decision.
  Just when he was ready to step on his ego and jump back to get the girl he herd footsteps behind him.

''You know you could have taken the stairs, right?'' Raya said coming from behind him

He relaxed as soon as he heard her familiar voice.

''Now where's the fun in that?'' he said, a playfully smirk on his face

Raya rolled her eyes, she looked at the Quinjet covered in dirt and rocks.

''You think we can escape this plant on that?'' she asked with doubt in her voice

''Is stronger than it looks like.'' Thor tried to defend the jet

He started climbing on the rocks, turning his head back to Raya to see if she needed help.

''I'm fine, I've got this.'' she said more to convince herself than him

Thor didn't quite believed her but nodded and started climbing again.
  Raya forced her injured foot to climb. She felt like she was gonna die because of the pain. She let out a groan when she stepped on her injured foot again. She lost her balance and almost fell but Thor's strong hand caught hers just in time.
  The God of thunder looked at her with worry in his eyes as he pulled her up on the stones. She had to lean on him, the pain after she forced herself to walk being unbearable.
  Thor saw a door at their feet and opened it. He jumped inside, looking up at Raya. He raised his hands to help her get in. Raya sat on the edge of the rocks. Thor caught her legs, his hands slowly moving up as he was helping her get down. Her shirt lifted up as her hands were holding on to the rocks above her head. His hands stopped under the edge of her black shirt, resting on her bare skin.
   Raya let her arms down, letting the stones above her head go, her shirt covering Thor's hand which were still on her skin. He put her down gently, carefully not to hurt her injured leg more, but his hands didn't move.
  She looked from his hand to his electric blue eyes that were already looking at her. Storm meet thunder, both of them feeling their heart racing for a reason neither of them was able to realize as neither of them have felt this way before. It was like an electric connection that was attracting one to another. He felt her skin under his hands sending sparks through his entire body and he knew she felt it too. The flame in they eyes burned stronger than ever. Thor leaned in, slowly pulling her closer, careful not to hurt her. She leaned into his touch like he was a magnet attracting her to him. They were so close, he could feel her breathe on his neck. The young god thought his heart was going to just jump of his chest.

''Welcome, voice activation required.'' the jet's robotic voice said

Raya jumped, the voice bringing her back to reality. She back away from Thor, shacking her head.
  As soon as she backed away the young god missed the way her skin felt under his toch, the electric sparks. It took Thor a few second to recollect himself.

''Thor.'' he said as soon as he thought he was able to speak

''Access denied.'' the voice said

Thor frowned ''Uh, Thor, son of Odin.'' he tried again

''Access denied.''

''God of thunder.''

''Access denied.''

Raya sat down in a corned the pain in her leg being too much to handle. And after what just happened she didn't know if she should run from Thor or towards him.

''Strongest Avenger.''

''Access denied.''

''Strongest Avenger.'' he repeated

''Access denied.''

Thor's face dropped ''Damn you Stark, Point Break.''

The controls to the jet suddenly lit up. ''Welcome Point Break.''

 ''Point breaker?'' Raya asked trying not to laugh

But before Thor could respond the back of the jet suddenly rip away, revealing Hulk.

''Friends stay!'' the big green dude yelled

Hulk was about to destroy the left part of the jet where Thor was staying. The God of thunder thought he was about to get hit when Raya jumped into him, pushing both of them on the ground a few feet away.
 Hulk started pushing some random buttons when suddenly a holographic video with a red headed appeared.

''Nice work, big guy.'' Natasha Romanoff said as Hulked relaxed

Thor was about to turn to Raya to tell her they were ok when he realized he was on top of her. Each of his elbows on each side of her head, being the only thing keeping him from smashing her with his weight.
  He looked at her, but Raya's eyes were on the red headed who was talking to the green guy.

''We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you are going very high, very fast.'' Natasha continued

 Raya turned her attention back to Thor, feeling his breath on her face. She looked up at him only to find him already looking at her. Because of how close they were he could feel her power washing over him, making him shiver. He could smell her scent and she smelled of war, pain and forest after rain. He was drowning in her scent, he in her eyes and then down at her lips as he wandered how she tasted.

''So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay?'' Natasha said in the background

Thor knew what was about to happen, so he put his arms around Raya and rolled over, holding her in his arms as Hulk  seemed to be fighting something within himself. The green guy threw himself into the wall while he kept punching himself, until the large big figure slowly turned into Bruce Banner.