2. Korg

''Never before had the song of war been the song of hope ascending.''

Raya was in the endless circle prison, playing with a knife when the doors open and a man was thrown inside. She didn't even look to see who it was since she thought it was some random opponent who would die in the first fights. She never fought in those fights, but she was always there. In a corner, to protect or kill, depending on what the Grandmaster wanted. Always there, in the shadows, his own personal assassin.

''Hey, hey, hey! Take it easy, man. Over here, the pile of rocks waving at you! Yeah, I'm acctually a thing. My name is Korg. I'm kind of like the leader here.'' Korg said

Raya chuckled, still not looking up, catching Thor's attention.
The young god looked down at where she was sitting on the floor with her knife.

''Korg, dear, if you start again with the revolution story, next time I'm not saving your ass.'' Raya said still not looking up

She saved Korg from being killed by the Grandmaster for the revolution he tried to pull.

''I'm made of rocks as you can see. And don't let her intimidate you. She won't kill you unless he tells her to.'' Korg continued

''You are a Kronan, aren't you?'' Thor asked

Korg nodded ''Yes, I am.''

Thor looked at the young goddess again ''And what are you?''

Raya finally looked up only to met his ocean eyes once again. She didn't let emotions took over her this time as she was relieved he had no idea who she was.

She smirked ''Death to some, life to others.'' she answered

Thor was only more intrigued by her answer, wanting even more to find out who she was. He started walking around the room as she returned to her knife.

''How'd you end up here?'' he asked the girl but it was Korg who responded

''Oh well, I tried to start a revolution...but I didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned. Except for my mum and her boyfriend who I hate. As punishment I was suppose to die, but Raya was like no and the Grandmaster was like yes and then Raya said no and Grandmaster said no too and here I am. Bit of a promotional disaster that one, but I'm actually organizing a new one. I don't know if you'd be interested in something like that? Do you reckon you'd be interested?''

In the middle of Korg's rambling, Thor started running around the room. But ended up back next to Korg.

''How did you? And who's this Raya maybe she can help me out too?'' he asked

''Oh, well, this whole thing is a circle, but not like a real one, more like a freaky circle. And as for Raya why don't ask her yourself. She won't bite...I think...'' Korg said