5. Yeah, no

''Make it look pretty, but train it to kill.''

Thor woke up with some maidens around him, he told them to leave

Thor woke up with some maidens around him, he told them to leave. He got on his feet, groaning from the pain of moving so fast. The young god took in his surroundings, looking annoyed at Hulk in his bathtub.
 Suddenly, the doors opened, two guards carrying a bleeding body. They threw her inside and left.
 Thor's heart stopped for a moment as he ran forward catching the person before she touched the ground.

''What did they do?'' he whispered terrified, his racing

''This is my punishment for saving your life, you are welcome by the way.'' Raya said, her voice breaking as she was only half there

 Thor put one arm under her knees and the other on the small of her back and lifted her up. He put her on the couch, gently so he wouldn't hurt her.

''I'm sorry.'' he whispered in worry

He didn't understand why was his heart racing or why was he so worried. He took the old cloth and the bucket of water the maidens left behind. The Asgardian put the wet cloth on her wound on her arm, kneeling before her. The girl frowned, still only half awake.
 Thor put some more water on the wound, his eyes widened in shock watching the wound heal by itself, not even leaving a scar.
  Raya groaned in pain as she tried to sit up, moving one hand to her abdomen. He gently pushed her backdown. She lifted her shirt above her abdomen, the wound there being deeper and caused by another kind of weapon as she knew water wouldn't heal that one.
 The Asgardian did the same thing as with the other one, but nothing happened.

''It's a wound caused by magic, water won't work. He has some magic knifes or something, a gift from this guy he likes that came here three weeks ago, a set of two long knifes.'' she hissed in pain

Thor cleaned both the abdomen and leg magic wounds with water anyways. He was feeling responsible for her, it was confusing. Why would he care? Why would he worry so much? The god convinced himself his fast heartbeat was because he felt responsible because she saved him, nothing more.

''There are some bandages on the highest shelf.'' she said trying to get up but failing

Thor rushed over to the shelf and took them. He bandaged her wounds carefully not to hurt her.

''I'm sorry.'' the God of thunder repeated as he moved a strand of her hair off her face

Raya felt her eyes close as she finally gave in to the pain.

''Sister!'' someone called

Raya opened her eyes only to realize she wasn't in the room with the young god. She was on a filled, dead bodies all around her.

''Sister!'' someone called again

She turned her head to see the one calling. There he was, Nico di Angelo, looked at his half sister with worry in his eyes. He started walking towards her, through the dead bodies. His eyes turning as dark as his hair.
 Raya hugged him tight, feeling tears in her eyes. She didn't even realize how much she missed him.

''What's wrong?'' she asked when they broke apart

Nico looked at her with a broken expression on his face.

''He's coming or maybe he is already there. The greek gods left like cowards. The king ran away when he heard he was coming.''

Raya's eyes widened ''If my father, the king, is gone...who is ruling Olimpus? Who is ruling over the greek creatures, demigods and gods?''

''No one. The kingdom is in chaos and he is coming, to activate the stones he needs the most something from the greeks, a weapon, stronger than anything we've seen before.'' her half brother said in fear

Raya looked at Nico the storm in her eyes suddenly calming. ''My brother from my father, Jason Grace, the people love him. He should be the king now, he's a good man. Jason deserves this more than anyone. He can save the people.''

Nico's eyes watered as he looked away, making Raya looked confuse at him.

''Brother what is it?'' she asked, trying not to think about the worse ''Brother what is it!?'' she demanded

''He's gone, Raya, he's gone...''