1. Sakaar

''She is everything they can't control''

Raya was on Sakaar for what felt like forever, she stopped counting the days a long time ago

Raya was on Sakaar for what felt like forever, she stopped counting the days a long time ago. Why would she? When every day was the same. She would wake up, try to forget the past with pain. Doing anything to make her feel less dead inside. And pain, violence made her feel alive. To be honest she didn't like the killing part, but it wasn't like she had a choice.
            If she could, she would leave. But even if she managed to leave where would she go?

''The Grandmaster wants to see you, something about a guy Scrapper 142 found, or at least I think it's a guy.'' a guard said, bringing Raya back to reality

She had been away for the past 3 weeks in a kill hunt, looking for some dude who wanted to start a revolution. She didn't killed him, just brought him back because the Grandmaster didn't have enough contenders.
 What she didn't know is that in the time away she missed the arrival of a certain God of Mischief.
 She hurried up, running through the long coridors, knowing she would be punished if she was late. 

''There she is, my favorite. Come here.'' the Grandmaster said as soon as she entered the room

She nodded at Scrapper 142, giving her a small smile, after all she was her drink partner.
 In front of her there was a man in a chair, she walked to where the Grandmaster was staying in order to see his face. 

Thor turned his face to the girl, his ocean eyes met her stormy ones. That's when he saw something, they both did. The flame that was burning in her eyes was the same that was burning in his.
He didn't know the stranger but there was something about her, something in her eyes that seemed familiar. And the wave of power he could feel from the girl couldn't be human. She was beautiful, but the storm in her eyes told him she was dangerous too.
 The god of thunder watched her carefully as she studied him, like he was her pray. Which made him more curios and intrigued by her.

Raya felt the same familiarity and the wave of power he was giving off. He was handsome she had to admit and he looked strong. Maybe finally a worthy opponent for the big green champion?

''He's wonderful...I-It is a he, right?'' The Grandmaster asked looking at Scrapper 142

Raya moved her eyes to her left to look at her friend as she nodded.

''It is a he.'' Scrapper 142 said

''Ah yes, I love when you come to visit, 142. You bring me just the best stuff.'' the Grandmaster said smiling

Raya rolled her eyes and moved her focus back to the stranger in the chair who was looking at the Grandmaster annoyed. The young goddess moved closer to the god of thunder while the Grandmaster was still complimenting Scrapper 142.

Thor looked over at her, watching her coming slowly towards him, with her hands behind her back.

''Whenever we get to talk to Topaz about Scrapper 142, what do I always say? She is...and it starts with a B.''