ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Start from the beginning

"Exactly! So eat it because I had to stay in that godd**n line just so I could fu**ing order this for you!!!!"

"Why are you yelling at me!!?"

"Eat it or I'll feed you something else!!!"

Selene and Skye ducked their heads avoiding everyone's gaze.

Like any usual day at Daenerys University. The two infamous couple is yet to start with another ruckus. But that's normal.

"What!? What!? Are you seriously forcing me to eat!? What if I get indigestion!!? Hah! Will you even take responsibility for that!!?"

"And since when did you talked back to me! You piece of sh*t!"

"What!? P-piece of-- You should see yourself! You're---"

Skye cutted him off by stuffing a chunk of bread on his mouth. Some of the students quietly laughed at what she did.

"Will you two quit it!? If you're going to fight! Again! Atleast find some place secluded!" She yelled at them along with her deadly glaring eyes. "You're so childish! Get out of here!!!" She yelled again.

"Look what you did!" Yatch yelled at Quillrie earning her a smack from Selene who simply gave her a poker face.

"Go! You're taking too much attention! You can fight all you want! But please not here! The students are trying to have a pleasant lunch!" She said bluntly, therefore gesturing the two to the exit door.

The two glared at each other before they started nudging each other who to leave first.

And once they were gone, Selene and Skye immediately apologized to the other students for causing inconvenience.

"Do they always fight like that?" Silver asked at Prince who was too busy picking their order.

Silver just witnessed the couple clashing at each other.

"Yeah! You should be surprised if they don't fight once a day!" He said followed with a chuckle.

"Well. I heard that's what makes the relationship stronger!" She said diverting her eyes to the menu.

They picked their lunch together before they proceeded to go to an empty table near the window. They've also ordered foods for Qaeus and Qaelust.

"We can wait for those two if you want!" Prince suggested folding his arms on his chest.

"But that would mean a conversation between us!" He said and the girl pouted innocently.

"Come on. What can you tell me about yourself?"

"There's nothing much interesting about me!" The girl said with a chuckle.

"Hmm. Looks like there are. Plenty actually. Say something atleast. I want to get to know you!" Prince whined while stomping his feet gently.

"Okay. Okay. But I really have no idea what to tell you!" She said between her little laughters.

"Uhm. You can just start from why you decided to transfer here!"

"Oh! That!" Silver paused for a little gathering her thoughts.

The reason why they transferred isn't really pleasant at all.

"Ahh. That. W-we... B-because of Quin! Q-Qaelust's sister! We wanted to meet her! T-that's why we moved here." She said trying to force out a smile.

She's lying...
The boy said at the back of his mind.

"What else?"

"W-what else?"