PROLOGUE

Damian King

He is the sole heir of the world's biggest company but he is also one of the CEOs of the world's third biggest company, that he has set up with his best friends.

He has made his own name in the business world even though his father is the richest man in the world because he has hidden his family ties successfully. He might be hidden as Damian King, the sole hair of the King Industries but he is very well known as Damian, the most eligible bachelor of the country.

However, he is not your typical cocky, arrogant, ruthless and player billionaire. He is loved and supported by friends and family. He hasn't seen much hardship in his life but he still knows the value of the money He is raised to learn to respect and love others, especially women.

Despite having everything, he has something vital missing in his life. He is missing a girl who was the most important person in his early childhood and who stole his heart and soul. He is missing his childhood best friend, his first crush and first love, his Elena, his baby girl. HIS LEENA.

He has been looking for her for the last nine years but hasn't been successful.

Will He ever find her? Will he ever find the missing part of his heart? or he will find someone else to feel that missing part.

Alyssah

She is confident, smart, arrogant, fierce and hot headed. She is a very intimidating person, who likes to scare people and does not take disrespect very well. She is the most cold hearted and emotionless person you will ever see but that is only for the strangers.

She is a self made person and at 23, she is one of the top ten billionaires and the founder and CEO of the ALS group of companies, the fifth largest company. However, she doesn't like to be known as such to hide from the paparazzi and the world full of desist and selfish people.

She is an orphan, alone and deprived of love. She has seen a lot of people leaving her, whom she loved a lot and that's why she doesn't make friends. She had endured lots of abuse and heartbreak as a child, but she has made lots of childhoods better through her charity foundation. She is like a coconut, strong and hard from outside but soft and fragile from inside. She is like a wallflower, who does everything but stays behind the walls and most of her charity work is hidden from the public's eyes just like herself.

She doesn't like to dress up or go to the parties and is queen of the baggy clothes. She Doesn't like to socialize at all and she is more like a PJ, movie and sofa kind of person. She even goes to her office in a hoodie and sweatpant unless she has a meeting.

She is socially awkward and not the friendliest person and has only three people that are close to her. The First one is her college friend and a neighbour who is a brother figure to her and the second one is a couple, because of whom she is where she is now. They have been her mentor, guide and parent figure in a personal as well as professional life, ever since she met them seven years ago.

After going through all these, she only needs only one person in her life. She needs her childhood best friend, her life line, her nerdy, Adrian Peterson. HER RIAN.