57. Sharon Rai Prakash

Mulai dari awal

_____

"Swayu uncle!" We heard a shrill cute voice and turned around to see the little Alia, dressed in cute jeans and tee, running towards us. She jumped up on Swayam and he lifted her off her feet and hugged her, swirling around. All I could hear were the happy giggles of Alia.

"I missed you so much Swayu!" Alia pouted, looking at him as soon as he stopped swirling and parted a little with her still in his arms.

"I missed you too princess!" Swayam replied, pecking her soft, chubby cheeks and she smiled adorably.

"And no one misses me!" I whined, folding my hands and looking away, trying to act hurt. I could hear them whisper something to each other and there was silence. I felt a tug at my pants and I looked down from the corner of my eyes and there stood that cute monkey with a sweet smile. She gestured me to come down and I squatted down to her eye level. She leaned in till she was in line with my ears.

"Don't tell this to him but I missed you more than I did him." She whispered and my heart swelled at her innocent attempt to make me feel good and not upset Swayam at the same time.

"Aww baby, I missed you too!" I replied, pinching her cheek and she giggled.

"And I will not tell it to him too!" I added and her eyes grew brighter than before.

"Promise?" She asked hopefully.

"Promise." I replied in a low voice and someone cleared their throat, making us look at the side.

"What are both the girls cooking?" Swayam asked, narrowing his eyes at me and her and I poked my tongue at him.

"It's a girls talk!" I replied, standing back on my feet. He opened his mouth to say something but someone else cut him off this time.

"Here she is and I am freaking out looking for her everywhere!" It was Taani who came to a halt in front of us, gasping for air.

"Alia you are troubling your mommy again? Bad manners." Swayam scolded and Alia bit her tongue.

"Sorry mommy." She apologized instantly but Taani was still glaring at her and we all chuckled seeing them. Taani moved forward and hugged Swayam first and then me.

"Now let's get moving to our home or else mom will start a CBI investigation for the delayed minutes." Taani said and we all moved towards our car. We sat inside after loading the luggage in the trunk and we both took the back seats with Alia between us.

"You won't believe but mom has been on her toes since yesterday thinking and preparing for everything you guys will need when you are back. It looks like its been years to her and not just a month. She has been shouting on the servants all the time to get your room ready as per her choice and specifications... Oh god! I got an headache just by listening to her rant this morning before I left to pick up you guys." Taani rambled and Swayam chuckled, shaking his head.

I lowered my side of the window and let the fresh gust of wind wash over my face. The air of Mumbai, just like before, soothing my nerves like always. We had an early morning flight from Jaipur so it was still late morning when we arrived here. There was some relaxing caress in the breeze of this city. A part of me always felt suffocated in Rajasthan but here, I felt that I need not worry for anything now!

With the banter of both the siblings and me enjoying coming back simply by looking around the whole ride, we reached home. As soon as we were about to enter the already open door, my Romeo came running to welcome us. He circled me, wagging his tail continuously. He walked back a little, circled in his place out of excitement and then ran towards Swayam seeing him coming. I chuckled at the little boy's happiness.