Instincts Part 2 🍋🍋

Start from the beginning

I got up to leave when something caught my eye in the trashcan.

"Hawks...is that my birth control?"

"You don't need it" Hawks scoffed.

Im ready to boil him alive and feed him to the commission I swear to God. I take a long deep breath pulling it out seeing he even popped out all the pills. This dumbass bird was smart enough for that but not how to keep from running into the damn balcony door.

"I do need it, I swear to God" I groan rubbing my face.

Hawks moved to wrap his arms around me from behind, "You don't though. I'm here and the nest is made for us. You lay down I'll take care of everything"

I look at the time. I had 45 minutes. If I can just keep him from being an idiot for 45 minutes ill be satisfied.

"Hawks. How about we go watch a movie in the living room"

"Our nest though" he gave a whine

"Fine, if we sit in the nest and watch a movie will you be happy?"

His arms tightened around me as he hummed in thought. He finally agreed.

We got on the bed and I pulled out my phone to stream something. As the movie we were watching finished I sighed, "So, you done being bird brained?"

Hawks face was flushed as he nodded, "I am so. So sorry"

"Its fine. You were under quirk influence"

"You won't tell anyone about this right?"

"Of course. This was just as embarrassing for me"

Hawks nodded looking at the nest. He smirked picking up a pair of my underwear from the wall, "Yeah"

I huff reaching for it but he moved it out of my reach before setting it back.

"You are cleaning this shit up"

"But we can't take down the nest" he spoke without missing a beat. We both stared at eachother in silence before he broke first looking away, "Just cause they weaken doesn't mean they are gone. I'll help you clean this up"

"You should also apologize to the local bird population. I usually hear birds in my area and not even a tweet today"

"I chased them off" he rubbed the back of his neck, "I claimed this as my territory and started attacking rival birds yesterday"

"Good job bird brain. My bird feeder is now rendered useless"

"Im just glad that I was the one hit. I don't think things would have gone so smoothly if you were hit"

"You wouldn't have taken care of me?"

"Im...a weak man" his face flushed

"I know, Mate" I chuckle

His face turned crimson, "Dont tease me"

"I feel like i can totally tease you. I had to deal with you for hours. What was it you said, 'The nest is all prepped' while you were being a horny bird?"

"You can't blame me. I was getting green flags across the board"

"How so?"

"You touched me back and tried bringing me inside after my display" he rolled his eyes

"You know why I was now though"

"I know now but...still. Then you said the nest looked nice and brought more stuff...mixed signals"