Ch 9

Y/n woke up after 3 hours of sleep and is somehow full of energy. To be honest, he prefers short sleep rather than a long one.

He looked at the clock and it's 2:00 a.m.

Y/n: *thought* I'm bored... I'mma just do some exercise and do my paperworks...

Y/n then did 70 push ups and 80 sit ups. He then did a 1 minute plank and did 100 squats. Then, he took a shower and drove to his nearby company building and collected some paperworks.

He brings the paperworks home and start reading and signing them in his room.

After he finished the paperworks at 5:00 a.m. He then went to his PC and played some chess. He managed to get a rating of 2169 which is expert. 

(Ina's POV)

Ina then woke up and looked at the clock which showed 6:00 a.m.

She went to the kitchen and saw Y/n about to make breakfast.

Ina: Good morning, Y/n. Are you gonna make breakfast?

Y/n: Good morning. Yes.

Ina: Let's make it together!

Y/n: Sure?

They made some fried eggs and some sausages. 

Then, they sat beside each other and ate their breakfast. 

Suddenly, Y/n's phone rang. It was Yagoo.

Y/n excused himself and went outside.

Y/n: Hello? Is it important?

Yagoo: Just want to remind you about the meeting at *location* today on 2:00 p.m.

Y/n: Yeah. I remember that.

Yagoo: Ok, good. Sorry for interupting you. Anyways, I'm gonna send you a pic of your manager real quick. Bye.

Y/n: Aight. Bye.

Yagoo then sent the photo of Y/n and his brand new upcoming branch's manager.

It was a man that is about 20 years older than them.

Y/n: *thought* He looks like a veteran... 

Y/n thanked Yagoo and went back in.

Ina: So... Who called you?

Y/n: *smug* My girlfriend.

Ina: O-oh... ok...

Y/n: Just kidding. It's Yagoo.

Ina: Do that again and I will bonk your head.

Y/n: You ain't that strong and you are smol.

Ina: With a crowbar.

Y/n: Ok ok.

They then killed time by playing some Minecraft for 2 hours.

Y/n, who is a Minecraft veteran then teached Ina some "Simple" redstone contraptions. Y/n explained the basic of redstone to Ina. As time goes on, they managed to build a working cannon.

Y/n: Hey, Ina.

Ina: Hm?

Y/n: I got to go somewhere later at 1 p.m.

Ina: Okay.

Y/n: You're not gonn-

Ina: Where are you going by the way.

Y/n: Secret...

Ina: Tell me please...

Y/n: No. Now, I'm gonna go to my room and take a nap. I'll wake up in a few hours.