𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

Shit I totally forgot Wilbur was here.

"Wait what the fuck just happened?" Wilbur said confused about the situation.

"Uhm you know the guy I was talking about at lunch, yeah uhm I was talking about Dream."

Wilbur slapped his hand against his mouth, shocked about what I just said.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT."

"Wait what? You knew?"

"Duh, He is always looking at you. I just thought he was being creepy."

"Oh well, I need you help with my skirtss. I dont know what to wear and you've been hanging with Niki lately, she got skirts right?"

"Yes she does, fine ill help you. Maybe she can go to the mall with you one time or something. I bet she would love it.

I nodded and grabbed his hand, I pulled him to my room not caring that Dream was standing in the hallway. I walked into my room with Wilbur, immediatly closing the door behind me.

"Follow me!" I walked over to my closet searching for my skirts. 

"Okay Wilbur, which one should I wear tomorrow."

"This light green skirt, or this pink skirt?" I said showing the skirts to Wilbur.

"Uhmm the green one, and wear that white smile hoodie and those sneakers"

"Oh uhm Wilbur this isn't my sweater, but okay im sure Dream wont care" I said giving him a weak smile.

"Uhm George I didn't say anything" Wilbur said.

"What? You have to be kidding me, what do you want Dream." I said looking at  Dream who came into my room.

"Nothing, just checking"

"Jealous bitch" I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

Dream left the room without saying another word.

After a while i decided to wear the green skirt, Dreams hoodie, some white sneakers and a necklace Wilbur gave me a few minutes ago. It had a little bee on it, im sure Tubbo is gonna be jealous.

"Thank you for helping me Wilbur, are you hungry?" 

Wilbur nodded and followed me out of the room, we saw Quackity on the couch with his phone on.

"Hey Quackity, are you down for some pizza?" I said giving him a big smile.

"Always."

"Okay, Wilbur you want to come get pizza?"

"No, too late im already going." Dream said who walked into the small living room.

"Its fine George, ill stay here with Quackity." Wilbur said smiling.

"No its not fine, Wilbur ur coming with me. Dream doesn't want to be with a "Slut" like me anyway." I grabbed Wilburs hand and pulled him out of the dorm.

"Holy shit, you fucking love him don't you? Wilbur said once we walked into the elevator.

I just scoffed, ignoring the question. Wilbur gave me a smirk and looked away.

*time skip*

"Bye Wilbur! It was fun today"I said waving when he walked out of the dorm.

"Whats that on ur neck" Dream said from the other side of the table.

"Oh a necklace, Wilbur gave me it! Its beautiful, isn't it?" I said happily.

Dream just nodded.

I walked over to the sink washing the dishes because Quackity and Dream are too lazy.

"Can I get ur plate when ur done eating Dream?"

I looked behind me and saw him giving me a quick nod immediatly giving his attention to his phone screen again.

"Bitch." I mumbled a little bit too hard.

Suddenly I felt two arms around my waist.

"What was that, Slut." Dream whispered in my ear. I shivered at the name but said nothing. Too scared of what Dream would do. 

"You like being called a slut don't you? Well your my slut then" He turned me around and smashed his lips on mine.

"You know, I live here too." Quackity said who walked into the small living room. Dream immediatly pulled away with a red face and left the room.

"Is he always this horny?" 

"Yeah. Always." I said finishing all of the dishes.

"Im bored wanna watch a movie or something?" Quackity said looking at me. I nodded and walked over to the couch sitting next to him.

"What movie?"

"HARRY POTTER!" I screamed immediatly.

"Okay okay nerd calm down." 

I scoffed at his reaction hitting his arm.

"Muggle."

----------------------------------

ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ :))
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜʏᴅʀᴀᴛᴇ!!

ᴀʀᴛ: @ᴛꜱᴏᴀᴛᴜ ᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ :>

~S