Yakuza Part 4 🍋

Start from the beginning

"You think I'm going to just submit to you?" He raised an eyebrow

I pressed on his chest making him lay back, "I know you will. Trust me, this is only the beginning"

"So what should I refer to you as?"

"I don't know run though a few" I pull off his shirt after undoing the wing snaps

"Humm. Mistress, ma'am, master, mommy-"

"That one. I love how it rolls off your tongue"

"Ok, mommy" he teased

"You better respect that name. Or you're gonna have trouble walking tomorrow"

His breath hitched, "Y- you're kidding me"

"Not at all pretty bird, i want to watch you squirm" I smile nibbling his ear, "I even cleared all the guards in the area, I want to hear you scream"

I could hear him gulp. My hand on his chest felt his heartbeat pick up.

"What do you say pretty bird?"

"Y-yes mommy" he spoke softly.

"Good boy"

I could feel him getting hard under me. This is too easy. I run my hands up his chest enjoying the feeling.

"So are we going to get this party started then?"

"Of course" I stand tugging off my bottoms.

He had that same smirk he always had watching me. Bird perve.

"Lay back down birdie" I smirk back.

He did so and I climbed onto him straddling his head. I sat up above him and watched him curiously.

He gets so flushed like this. It is honestly cute. His wings have a few excited flaps and his hands wrapped around my hips and thighs. He pulled trying to urge me down but I just smiled staying up.

"What do you say?"

"Please mommy" he breathed

That was good enough. I lowered myself and he started lapping his tongue happily. He knew exactly what to do. I braced myself on the headboard so I don't crush him but he kept tugging me down onto him more. So greedy.

My favorite thing by far was the sound he made. His moans and groans turned me on and the vibration from his lips had me going crazy. He is a very vocal bird.

My legs are already starting to shake. He groaned slipping his tongue as far as it could go. I could feel I was close. I gently grind on his face which only spurred him to moan more.

I had to grip the head board more to keep upright. I finally came on his face which he gulped down what he could. I watched his eyes lull back as he hummed.

"What do you say pretty bird?" I contained my panting not wanting a single sign of weakness

"T-thank you mommy" he spoke with a light slur trying to speak while still working his tongue.

I finally sat up and he licked off his lips. I smile grabbing his chin lightly pinching his cheeks, "Open"

He opened his mouth and I spit in it. His wings fluttered again as he closed his mouth humming.

"Stay, while I grab stuff for the main event"

He nodded slowly. Such a good boy.

I walked over to my dresser grabbing the rest of what I need being the strap on and lube. I heard shuffling and see Hawks struggling to undo his belt.