Alex: what do you mean, I was summoned here

Five looks down to see the feather glowing. Alex walked closer, grabbing it. He had to see what five wished for. As he lets go of the feather, he then looks up at five.

Alex: well you wanted someone here so, ill be here until you go home and besides I can't leave you here most importantly I can't take you anywhere as for now. I don't control time or space to send you back home

Alex took off his jacket and puts it in the bag.

Alex: let's get moving, you need some rest for walking for days... oh and sorry... for coming so late. I had some things to do.

As Alex walks forward while five walks behind him, he was still amazed that the angle came...well the devil came to keep a promise. Five realized he wasn't alone anymore. As the two walked for miles to find a place to rest. As time went on Alex despaired after two years because he was kidnaped by his brother. He was back in hell but he was making his way back to five when he was grabbing things he needs for his plan and commanding his demons to do something for his plans. He also told Liz and made sure that she understood the plan. Alex then goes and breaks into the heavens of God's building to steal knives that could kill angels. While five was more worried than ever. He was waiting for Alex to come back because Alex told him he was going to find more food. He realized his feelings for the devil that he even told Delore who was his current lover. They decided to stay friends and Delores was fine with it and was happy for five. Five was afraid that Alex left him all alone again but he never gave up hope. It's been four years since Alex came back, five was slowly getting scared that he left him all alone until a random portal was right outside from the hideout. Five quickly walked out to see who it was. When the person falls straight down to the floor. When five got a closer look, he saw Alex with different clothes but his back was all bloody and Alex had brought a bag of food.

Alex: Oh god... I thought that I was a goner.

Alex gets up and sees five standing there.

Alex: oh hey five, sorry I was gone for four years... you wouldn't believe what happened.

Before Alex could speak, five runs up to Alex and kisses him on the lips. Alex was surprised but kisses back.

Five: Alex I have been needing to tell you this for a very long time now... I LOVE YOU.

Five screamed while his whole face was bright red. Alex smiles before bringing the five's face closer to him.

Alex: and I love you too five. I missed your cute annoying self.

Five and Alex laughed before going back to kissing. As the time went on five and Alex got married. now they were in a building that was somehow standing. It had beers and liquors which they found. As five and Alex decided to have a drink, they Decided to slow dance even if there wasn't any music playing. Alex and five went and gave each other a passionate kiss. Alex pushes five against the wall. Five moans as Alex shoves his tongue inside fives mouth. Alex pulls away looking into five's eyes.

Alex: you sure you want to go further?

Five: yes, I trust you.

Alex leans in to kiss all over five's neck. While Alex was trying to find five sensitive spots. Five was moaning softly when he let out a loud moan. Alex smirks and abuses that same spot. Five grabs Alex's face and kisses him. Alex slowly carries five to a room that had a bed. He assumed that it was the maid's bedroom or something but it didn't matter to him. Alex puts five down on the bed, still kissing him. They both pull away. A string of saliva detached from each other's lips. Five and Alex removed their clothes then going back to kissing. Alex climbs on top of I've as five was laying himself down on the bed. Alex kisses five's body slowly. Five was blushing as he watched his newly wedded husband kissing him all over his body. Alex pulls five's boxers down and throws them somewhere. Alex moves fives legs as he inserts his tongue in five hole. Five moans loudly, grabbing the bed. As five moans were getting loud Alex kept five legs from moving.