Chapter 1 (Old)

This was rewritten.  Please don't consider this canon anymore or something.  I'm only keeping this if people wanted to see it or something-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pump, I'm so excited!!" The small child wearing the skeleton costume said.

"Me too Skid! We get to have our first rap battle!  Especially during 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 month!" Pump, the child wearing the pumpkin head, said.  They both made excited noises as they ran over to the area where the rap battle was being held.  Skid was riding on Pump's shoulders while they came to a stop.  They saw two people currently there... but they looked off.  Their bodies were covered in a strange substance.

"Pump!" Skid said, shaking the other's head, "They dressed up for 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 month!!" He exclaimed, pointing at the two.

The person who looked female sat on top of the speakers as the other three people grabbed their microphones.  A countdown began and the rap battle started.  The 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 children sang their hearts out, even if they didn't hit some of the notes high or low enough.  What matters is that they had a great time.  Though, their opponent and the person sitting on the speakers kept staring at them weirdly.  It was getting to a point where it wasn't very 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 anymore.  Pump looked slightly skeptical but didn't stop Skid from running over to their opponent.

"Hey! You sounded great!" Skid exclaimed, still holding the microphone, while making wild hand gestures.  The person sitting on top of the speakers hopped off and stood beside the other.  Pump walked over to where Skid was and joined in on the congratulations to the other team for winning.  That is until they felt a shadow loom over them.  They both turned around a minute later and were met face to face with another 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 person!

"Aye!  Skid!  He's dressed for 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 month too!" Pump called out, pointing to the lemon man.  Skid made some sound that sounded like a dying goose.  Anyways, excited boi.

"He looks really 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 too!" Skid said before turning towards Pump.  He started shaking Pump's arm while asking, "Do you think he can teach us the way of being really 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂?"

"You want to be more... 'spooky'?" The lemon-headed thing said.  Pump and Skid excitedly nodded, excitement in their eyes.  The lemon-headed thing somehow smiled brighter...or creepier.... and started walking somewhere.  He gesturing for the children to do the same.

Skid and Pump looked at each other before starting to follow the lemon.  Skid turned around, yelled "Bye!", and waved at their prior opponent before running to catch up.  He somehow managed to fall pretty behind in those couple seconds that he turned around.  When he finally caught up to the other two, he immediately froze and dropped his microphone and chipped the end of the grip.

The lemon-headed thing was holding Pump's arm as the same strange substance on the others was now spreading across the Pumpkin boy's body. Pump was trying his best to get out of the Lemon's grasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~

481 words