"RED!" I yelled at him, slapping him away. I pulled my jacket up, what was he doing?

"You're holding up the line. "The dark haired guy said, pointing to the line behind us.

"Show me your bird wings," Red demanded.

Now the strawberry boy turned around. "Fang what's going on?" He asked as he reached for the small blonde boy's head, making sure he was still there.

Fang and Red weren't breaking eye contact.

Then the little girl, with brown skin let them out. Her wings I mean. She took off her jacket and turned around.

"Nudge!" Fang hissed and she shrugged.

"They wanted to see them, they're like us, shouldn't we show them?" Nudge asked.

The blind boy spoke up, "Who's like us? What is going on?"

Red folded his wings," Thought we were the only ones." he said bitterly.

"Okay, you made your point, Red lets go!" I said and turned around to leave and ran into someone. I fell to the ground and looked up to see a tall dirty blonde haired girl, and behind her was a smaller girl, but lighter hair and blue eyes.

She looked at all the kids that were standing around the table and said, "We're leaving.. Now."

I stood up mumbling. "Gee, I'm so sorry to run into you." sarcasm dripping in every word.

Red looked at the girl and asked. "You're the leader?"

She hesitated and then looked at the kids again, and back at Red. She nodded. She looked at me who was still in front of her; she towered over me, and I hated feeling small.

Then the little girl spoke up. "I'm Angel," She held out her hand, I looked at her and took her hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you., Angel. I'm Finny. "I said carefully not to anger the building in front of me. "That's my brother, Red. "I pointed to him.

"You guys do look alike, "The blonde haired boy spoke up this time, and I looked back at him, he resembled the little girl, who's hand I still had in mine. I quickly let go and backed away.

I looked at "ms.FeFIFOFum"and back at Fang, they seemed to be making weird eye contact as if they were communicating silently to each other, but instead of using their voices, their faces said everything.

"So, uh, we were just leaving, I'm sure you have to go. So.." I said getting nervous and tugging Red's arm trying to get him to come. He wasn't budging as he leaned against the table and crossed his arms over his chest.

God damn, I was going to kill him.

Red looked at me. "You can't kill your favorite brother."

I deadpanned. "You're my only brother."

"That makes me your favorite." He finger gunned me. I just rolled my eyes as everyone was looking at us. Nudge came around the table and pulled my arm, and started to whine.

"Maaaaxxxx can we keep them?" Nudge was tugging my arm, jumping up and down.

"They're not toys, Nudge," Max said, trying to be somewhat in control, but then the small boy with blonde hair joined nudge and pulled my other arms.

"OH! Come on, Max! It's refreshing to see some people like us!" They were both jumping up and down as they held onto my arms, and I was brought down to their level, god my knees were going to be like an 80 year old's soon.

"Guys..."Max started,, but they kept on jumping up and down, even Angel was involved as she was doing it to Red now. When did she get there?

"Iggy.." She looked at the blonde hair blind kid.

Iggy just shrugged. "I don't know what's going on, be NICE to SEE what's going on."

"Yikes," Red said, clearly trying to hide his laugh.

Iggy turned his head towards Red. "Don't even-"

How the fuck did he know where to look, and how did he hear him? I could barely hear him!

Max sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Alright they can come!" She yelled at the three small young ones, they all jumped for joy and I got an awkward hug from both Nudge and the blonde haired boy. Angel hugged Red.

Max sighed clearly about to lose her mind. "Let's just get out of here." She said and they went to pack their things.

I looked at Red and he shrugged. "Don't know what just happened, don't ask." I nodded and realized Fang hadn't said a thing. I looked at him, and tilted my head to the side as I watched him talk to Max, he seemed really, closed off as he talked to her, and didn't show much emotion.

"Hey!" I jumped seeing the blonde haired boy. I looked down at him. "I'm The Gasman, but you can call me Gassy."

"Do I wanna-"

"No, no you don't," Iggy cut me off as he came up behind me,

I nodded and watched as a few of them ran to take off. I looked at Red, to find him already in the air, he seemed joyous as he flew up there.

I sighed and did a running jump and flew into the air.