Because I promised myself... If I can't be with Luka, then it's better to be alone in life.

I hanged up the call and quickly changed my outfit.

I drove to his house as fast as I could. I saw him outside their house calling someone on his phone. My phone rang but I did not answered it, I know that it's him.

He then saw me walking towards him, he smiled at me.

"Woahh, didn't know you'd look like that," he said while his hand was in his mouth as if he's shocked.

I punch him slightly in his chest.

And I punched him again.

And again.

And again.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I know that you don't like getting things like that, but I just want to make you look beautiful for this night," he said then hugged me.

"I hate you..." I said then my eyes started to get teary again.

"Don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup," he said.

"Idjot! I haven't put any make up on. I forgot to, because of you," I said.

"Is that her?! Is that Bell??" We both looked at the door where Tyler's mom at the door.

"Oops, sorry to interrupt you two, hehe" she said and I get out of Tyler's embrace.

She was about to leave but it seems like the others already heard her shout earlier. Tyler's other relatives came, they looked at the door and waved at me.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Thanks," I said, smiling at him.

"Anything for you," he said and also smiled.

What if... Tyler is the right one? Maybe, I should just give us a chance. I think we'll be a good couple. He's caring, he's talented, he already has everything.

I chuckled, I think I'm starting to fall for him too.

Stop dreaming about Luka bitch, Tyler is the one.

I said to myself.

As we got inside the house, everyone welcomed me.

"I missed you guys," I told them.

I said and they invited me inside. We all sat at the living room.

Tyler told me that they just came here to meet me and they'll leave tomorrow.

"How have you been? It's been nine months right? Nothing has changed to you, you still look pretty," she said while pouring some orange juice in her glass. "By the way dear, you look fabulous tonight. Are you also going you the party?" Jen, Tyler's mom asked me.

Who wouldn't look good on a $15000 outfit?

"Uhh.... yeah, he invited me. He also gave me this dress, and we're coming together tonight. At... 10 pm right?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Yes, yes it's 10," he said and he smiled. I laughed as I looked at him, my heart almost jumped out of my heart while seing him smile.

"Hmmm... Do you smell it guys? Do you?" Jen asked while looking at them as she sniff.

"Don't be like that, we all know that Tyler and Bellamira will always be and will remain friends. Am I right?" And that was Chris, Tyler's dad.

He knows what Tyler feels for me and what I feel for Tyler ever since we were kids.

"Yea-"

"No," I quickly cut Tyler off. "We're dating,"

I saw how their eyes widened and looked at us shocked.

"Ohh..." Austin and Myles bumped their fists and then they clapped. "We told you guys, we told you!" They shouted synchronously.

"Oh shut up dude" Tyler annoyingly said then he slightly punched Austin in the shoulder as a joke. They laughed but Tyler faked his.

"Are you serious about that? I mean, you know, we're hoping," Jen asked us again.

"Of course not, mom. I'll never like someone with stinky breath," What the heck did he just say?

I took off my ankle boots and grabbed it. He knew what I was going to do so he ran away from me and I quickly followed him. He went upstairs and he entered his room then locked it.

"Come out there Tyler!" I said, pushing the door. He opened the door causing me to fall.

Fall on top of him.

What an awkward situation.

"IDJOT!" I told him and quickly stood up.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," he said while rolling his eyes.

I helped him stand up and fix his clothes.