Calm down bitch, calm down.

I told myself.

Forty minutes had passed and still no Tyler.

"I'll bury you alive, when you get here motherfather!" I whispered to myself.

A man wearing a gray hoodie, standing 6 feet and 5 inches tall, carrying a paper bag with a Gucci logo in it came in looking at me and smiling.

I remained silent and just look him in the eyes.

"So you spent one hour just to buy something at Gucci and you left me here? Don't you know how hungry I am?" I shouted at him and I was about to cry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you for one hour," he said while scratching his nape. "I just- I just bought you something."

He said then gave me the bag. My eyes widened.

"For me...?"

"Of course," he said then chuckled.

I kicked his foot but he dodged it. Ughhhh!! This man, I hate him.

I looked at him madly and looked at the bag.

"No! Don't open it here, open it when you're all alone. Get it?" He said as I was about to open the paper bag.

"Fine," I said. But I'm still mad at him.

"Why are you still mad? I bought it for you," he asked me while eating his burgers.

"I didn't asked you to buy this," I said.

"If you didn't asked for it and I gave it to you for free, then it's called gift," he smirked.

I pinched his cheeks as hard as I could. "I hate youuuuu!! I hate you Tylerrr!"

"Ah- ouchh!" He shouted while slapping my hands that are pinching his cheeks. I pinched his other cheek using my other hand then I let go of him.

Now, the situation turned upside down. I was the one who's laughing and Tyler Was just so pissed off. His face were all red and he's rolling his eyes.

He's just so cute. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's already 6:20 when I got back to my hotel and Tyler went to his house. I need to go to Tyler's house and meet his family by 8 pm, and go to the party with him at 10 PM.

I just took a shower and I remembered the Gucci stuff he gave me.

Wearing a bath robe, I opened the paper bag and saw two smaller paper bags inside it. I opened one and I was shocked.

It's a matte ankle boots that I wanted. It's price is $1,490.

How could you do this to me Tyler? How can you make me cry?

I opened the other box and it's a GG Marmont shoulder bag.

The other one is a Tom Ford Black Strapless Mini Dress.

I quickly dialed Tyler's number and he answered.

"WHAT THE HECK IDJOT! WHY DID YOU BUY ME THESE? ARE YOU NUTS?!" I shouted at him as loud as I could. What if he planned this?

What if he bought all of these then tell me to pay?

"I told you it's a gift. I've been saving money to buy you those. I'm planning to give it to you for your birthday but since we're going to a party tonight, I bought it for you," tears fell down my cheeks as Tyler finished speaking.

I can't believe he did that just for me. I don't want Tyler to give me things like this because I can never give back the love and support he is giving me. Let's say he gave it to me just because he wanted to, but I don't want him to expect me to change my mind.