At the Heart of Upper Yard

Mulai dari awal

I rolled my eyes, reassuring the navigator with, "Don't worry Nami, he'll probably get so lost trying to look for the guys that he ends up back with Conis." 

"Ah, you're right!"

"DON'T 'ah you're right'! LIKE HELL I'LL END UP THERE!"

~~

After Chopper fanboyed over Zoro saying he never prayed or believed in God, everyone but the doctor decided to leave the boat and go looking around for one reason or another. Robin got a vine down from a tree branch above us, swinging it over to the ship as we all stood at the crow's nest in wait for it. The swordsman grabbed it first and cleared his throat a bit. I was going to question why but he answered that when he swung across with a Tarzan call. I facepalmed. I can never tell what this guy is gonna do next with his serious face. Such a strange guy. Robin went next, with all the grace I have ever seen. Next was Nami, who was thinking way too much about it. Well, it's to be expected when a bunch of sky sharks start eating their kin in the water below you, and your companion is saying you will die if you fail. She swung across and was stopped from hitting a tree by Robin since Zoro doesn't do nothin for no bish. Instead, he told her, "That's what you get for not going 'aa-aa-aaaa' when you swung." She turned to him and yelled, "That's the issue here?!"

I grabbed the vine when it swung back, seeing the sky sharks looking at me from the clouds now. My eyebrow twitched. Why did I have the bad luck? Shaking my head, I jumped and swung halfway before a damn shark jumped out of the water to attack me. "WHY ME?!" I shrieked, kicking the shark in the face so it flew back into the water. "Whew, that was clos-" I slammed right into a tree. Or well I thought it was a tree. I got on my knees and dusted myself off, only then noticing that Zoro was under me. "Ah, I didn't see you there." He threw me off of him, yelling, "Get off me, woman!" I rolled my eyes and got up, "It's ok, Zoro. I know you're not used to it," I reassured him. He turned to me with a clenched fist, his ears turning pink, "EH?! What's that supposed to mean?!"

"AGAIN! Can you both shut up?! This isn't the Zoro and (y/n) show! I'm trying to get some jewels!" Nami interrupted. 

"Eh? His family jewels?" I was promptly kicked in the stomach by Nami after that.

We walked for a while after that, we walked around aimlessly. Zoro was looking for a god, Robin was looking for ancient ruins, and Nami was looking for ancient gold. I was just looking for something to happen. No way was there going to be something interesting back at the ship. Well, that's what I'm hoping for anyway. We left Chopper to fend for himself out there, meanwhile we're a four man group. Or rather one man three women group. This is where the difference in Zoro being here and Sanji being here would really show.

"Where is this god anyway?" the man asked as he stood on the root of a tree with the rest of us behind him.

"If he's a god, he might have already foreseen our actions long ago," Robin said in response. I jumped off a root and looked at the cloudy water beside us. I really wish I could swim right now. Zoro huffed and said, "Things'd be a lot faster if he came to us..." Nami then started telling him about how she didn't want this god to show up. She even started praying to him. "I'm tired of walking along the river and finding nothing. We should just cross over," I chimed in, pointing across the river. The orange haired woman walked next to me and looked across the water. As soon as she started questioning getting across, she almost fell in and got eaten by a sky shark. I grabbed her and threw her back into the waiting arms of Robin's devil fruit while Zoro kicked the animal across the river. Nami and him started arguing about crossing or not, before Robin started talking about how we were on actual soil and not clouds. I honestly didn't care all that much. You could tell it was different from other islands just from looking at it. Of course, I'm curious as to how it got up here, but that's besides the point. I'm already half way up a thousand year old tree. I had shifted my hands into pickaxes, so I was just climbing up with no problems. I grabbed a vine after I got onto a branch and tugged on it to make sure that it was safe. I jumped and landed on another tree branch across the river. Climbing down, I looked to the other side to see that they were still talking. 

"Oi! I'm gonna go over here now! I'll meet you guys when we're heading back to the Blue Sea!" I called over to them. 

"Go on ahead- HUH?! (Y/N)! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ON YOUR OWN!" Nami called over to me, throwing her arms around.

"Eh? Why not? I'm a guest! Plus, I'm strong! " I said, my hands on my hips. "But I thought-" she sighed and waved at me, "OK! Just come back alive!"

I walked in a random direction for a while, since I had no idea where I was. They didn't know any more than I do, so I'd say that my choice doesn't matter much. I hummed a song as I jumped over roots and climbed trees. Ya know what I just realized? None of us have really slept all that much besides Zoro. Also, why do I keep thinking of that dude? I guess he's the only one I've really talked to since being here besides Robin and Luffy, plus a little bit of Chopper. Speaking of Luffy, I wonder what he's up to. Chopper too. I hope he's alright. He's alone right now, after all. I shook my head, wondering what I was thinking when I left that little guy there instead of staying. I fell off of a root when the ground started shaking and a huge explosion went off. Please let that not be Chopper. It's ok if its Luffy.

I fell down when some guys rushed past me, stopping on a tree branch when they realized I was a person. I got back up and looked at them, "HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" They talked among themselves about something I couldn't here before a knife was thrown at me. And then another. And another. "AAAHHH I'M SOR- oh wait." I stopped running and just activated my devil fruit power. All of the knives just deflected off me but they did mess up my clothes a little. Whatever. I picked up some of the knifes and started throwing them back, very half assed may I add. I don't know how to throw knives ok?! They talked again, and I heard them say 'kill' and 'Enel' in the same sentence. Then they took off. I guess I'm not their most important enemy right now. Moving on, I guess.

I climbed up a tree and looked around, trying to find something interesting. That's when I saw something that looked a little too familiar. Jumping across tree branches and swinging with vines Zoro style, I got to where I wanted to go. This can't be real. I placed my hand on the cobblestone walls and felt that it was definitely there.

"Is this.. the other half of Cricket's shack?" I muttered to myself, looking inside of it only to see that it was pretty much taken over by nature now. I can't believe this. How.. did this get up here? I heard shuffling behind me and turned around ready to attack. Turns out, it was just the three people that I ditched earlier. "Oh! Hi guys!"

~~

After Nami came to the same conclusion as me concerning the whole 'Jaya got knock up streamed into the sky' we decided to head back to Chopper. Nami kept slipping, falling, and complaining the whole way back. I mean, if I kept falling like her, I guess I would complain too, but WHY is she falling so damn much? She needs new shoes. She could match with me, boots. Boots are good for all environments. Mud, mountains, swamps, you name it, boots will beat it. I looked to see what kinda shoes Zoro had. Hell yea. Boots. We're on the same team here.

"I should have left with you earlier," I heard said man grumble. "Why's that?" I asked, jumping to another branch with him following the same motions. "Woulda been faster," he replied. I laughed and grabbed onto a vine, swinging across and almost slipping off the branch I landed on. He landed next to me as I tried to regain my footing. "Well you can't just leave your crewmates, right?" I said while we walked along another branch. "Eh. You can when they're annoying."

"What'd you say Zoro?!"

"He said he's in love with you, Na-" I was kicked in the back and landed on the branch of another tree. Looking behind me, I glared at the green haired man who was crossing his arms and walking away, "OI! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! SANJI WAS RIGHT, YOU'RE A MOSSHEAD!"

"YOU WANNA FIGHT?!"

"KEEP WALKING YOU IDIOTS!"

---

Sorry. I just have a Zoro obsession.