🦖🦕CHAPTER 67

Mulai dari awal

"do you want to go swim?" Daichi asked and the kids cheered 'yes'.

"ok, let's go ready" I said and stood up and went to our room. I grabbed the bags and then the door opened revealing Tsukishima.

"I bought something for you" he said and I ignored him. He went to get his ag and then he throw something at me.

he don't know how to pass properly something to me.

"wear that" he said and I frowned and then he throws something again at me and I sighed.

"that's for the twins" he said and then left.
I grabbed the thing that he throws then I realized that its a swimsuit. (if you forgot, the choices are in the previous chapter)

it's nice tho

"swim?" Keith said and I nodded. I put them in their swimsuit and I put on mine. We all went to the living room and saw everyone is ready.

"Let's go?" Suga asked and we all nodded. We went outside the house and went to the beach, since it's only within walking distance.

*Timeskip at the Beach*

"mommy swimmm" Keith said as he pulls my hand towards the sea.

"later baby, we need to put you some sunblock" I said and he pouted but nodded.

"It-think we can put our things o-over there" Asahi said and pointed at the shady place. We went there and put our things and I started to put sunblock on the twins and Tsukishima go near me.

"how about me?" he asked and I rolled my eyes and give him the sunblock bottle.

"you're already old enough to apply it by yourself" I said and rolled my eyes. I heard him sighed and apply it.

"Y/N are you ready-"

"hi, are you Satsuki Y/N?" Yachi was cut off by a guy. I looked at the guy curiously and I slowly nodded.

"yes" I said and then he slightly gasped.

"I am your fan, can I take a picture with you?" he said and then I smiled.

"sure" I said and went beside him.

"SO PRETTY AS ALWAYS" Nishinoya said

"oh we have a superstar here that captures attention" Suga teased and I playfully glared at him.

"c-can someone helps me take a picture of us?" the guy asked shyly and then Tsukishima grabbed the guy's camera and positioned himself.

The guy went closer to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder and then posed. I saw Tsukishima frowning and he gave the camera to Yamaguchi and said "you take a picture, I'll go set up the net" and he left.

The boys started snickering and then Yamaguchi took a photo of me and the guy.

"Thank you" The guy said and then he left.

"Wow, I can't believe that stingyshima can be jealous" Hinata said and Hina smacked his husband.

"and I can't believe that I have an abusive wife" he mumbled but we all heard that.

"ok" Hina said and leave Hinata

"e-ehh I'm just joking" Hinata said and run after Hina.

"swim?" Keisha asked and I nodded.

"Let's go" I said and they squealed. We went to the water and the twins started to splash some water.

"IESHAA EITH" I heard Yuma shouted and ran towards the twins.

"eh Yuma, don't run" Yachi said worriedly.

"what are you doing here? You need to rest" I said and frowned.

"It's fine" she said and I sighed. "how are you and Tsukishima doing?" she asked and I looked at her.

"not good" I confessed and she sighed.

"what he did now?" she asked.

"he defended Maddie because Kiara said that I 'hit' her..." I said and my eyes are getting watery.

"and then what happened?"

"h-he slapped me" I said and let my tears fall. She gasped and frowned.

"I'm going to file a divorce paper" I mumbled and then she side hugged me.

"the twins know?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I think they don't need to know" I said and then she nodded.

"I'll support you with your decision" she said and I smiled and mumbled thank you'.

"Mama look I find a shell" Yuma said and show the shell to Yachi.

"found not find" Yachi corrected him but Yuma ignored it.

"look" he said and wiggled it.

"it is very pretty" Yachi said and ruffled his hair. Yuma went back to swimming with the twins and keep searching to shell.

"soo, what is her name?" I asked and rubbed her belly.

"I don't know, Tadashi wants it to be Yuna so that it's similar to Yuma" she said and hummed.

"and? what do you want?" I asked

"Y-Yara" she said and I gasped.

"Yuna and Yara are both pretty names" I said and she smiled.

"thank you" she mumbled and I smiled.