"I love you too." I smiled. He hugged me again then left.

Cam finally looked away from the TV and stared at me.

"What?"

"So, I know you might hit me, but are you still pregnant?"

"How the hell did you know that I was?" I screeched.

"You always got sick in the morning. That's why I asked." He looked concerned.

"Well, I was...." I took a deep breath. "But, not anymore."

He didn't say anything, he just hugged me. We sat there for a while, just watching TV. I soon fell asleep.

Dream

I'm sitting on the couch in the apartment. I had a baby girl in my arms. I looked at her and she had Nash's eyes and my hair color. She looked so beautiful. Then the apartment door flew open.

"Hey did you miss me?" Someone said. They walked to where they were in front of me. It was Lynn.

"What do you want? Just leave me alone."

"I want Nash back, and that baby. That should be my baby. Also, stay away from Nash. Or I will find you again."

She took the baby and two guys started beating the shit out of me. Then I woke up.

End of dream.

I shot up and looked at Nash at the end of the bed. I started crying and I pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Bri, are you okay?" Nash asked. He got behind me and rubbed my back.

"Yeah, just a nightmare."

"What was it about?"

I told him and he hugged me.

"That's never going to happen, okay? Lynn's gone. She went back to North Carolina. Shawn said he saw her at the airport when he was leaving."

I sighed in relief.

"Nash, I am really hurt."

"Why is that?"

"I was pregnant, with your child. God how could have been so stupid to not pick up on me getting si-"

"It's okay. It's alright." I started sobbing into his chest.