EPILOGUE

It was early in the morning on the twins 5th birthday. Jungkook and Taehyung were currently cuddled up in bed after having a long night preparing all the decorations downstairs for the twins. They were fast asleep until two certain children woke them up. The twins jumped onto their parents and jumped around, waking them up.
"Daddy, Mamaaa" the kids screamed happily.
Taehyung let out a small groan when he felt something flop onto his chest. He opened his eyes to see his son smiling at him cheekily.
"Daddyyyy" he squealed.
Taehyung leant up and pulled his son into his arms and pretended to eat the boy's arm making noises as he tickled him.
"Daddy s-stop" Mun giggled loudly.

While on the other side of the bed, Sunhee was busy waking her mama up. She laid on the male's body and played with his hair, making small braids in his hair. Jungkook woke up to see his daughter's face right in front of his own with a huge smile on her face.
"Mama!" She screamed happily seeing that Jungkook had opened his eyes.
Jungkook wrapped his arms around her small body and held her tight.
"Good morning princess" Jungkook smiled pressing a kiss onto the girls button nose.
"Good morning mama" she smiled hugging him back.

"So do you mind telling me why you woke mama's and daddy's sleep so early in the morning?" Taehyung asked, acting like he didn't know.
"It's our birthday" the twins said in sync with wide smiles.
"It's your what?"
"It's our birthday" they shouted again with bright smiles on their faces looking at their parents.
"It's my birthday? I thought my birthday was in December?" Taehyung pretend to ask confused, tapping his chin.
"No silly daddy it's our birthday" Sunhee giggled.
"Yeah we are 5 today, daddy's not five today" Mun sniggered.
"Ooooh right it's your birthday" Taehyung nodded softly, leaving a pause of silence.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Taehyung and Jungkook screamed in sync, making their kids cheer.

Taehyung was downstairs with Mun while they waited for Jungkook to finish dressing Sunhee.
Jungkook and Sunhee were sitting on the floor in the twins bedroom. The two still shared a room, they were inseparable. They tried giving them separate rooms, but the next morning Sunhee was in Mun's bed, so they decided to put them in a huge room and divide it into two halves. Anyway, Sunhee was singing a sweet song, while Jungkook tied up the girls hair into small pigtails.
"My princess has the prettiest singing voice" Jungkook smiled when he finished her hair.
She stood up and turned around looking at her mama with a big smile. She launched at him wrapping her arms around Jungkook's neck and leaning her bodyweight into Jungkook so she was on her tiptoes. Jungkook was quick to wrap his arms around her waist.

"I love you mama"
"I love you too baby" Jungkook smiled brightly with teary eyes, as he was caught off guard.
He turned his head and pressed a kiss onto her cheek making a mwah sound. She giggled loudly and got back to her feet again.
"Now come on mama, m'wanna see daddy and Munie" she smiled taking hold of the boys hand.
Jungkook smiled, and stood up, being dragged along by his daughter. She bounced down the stairs and ran to the living room to see balloons and presents everywhere.
"It's so pretty" Sunhee gasped happily running to her daddy, and made grabby hands towards Taehyung. Tae smiled and wrapped his arms around Sunhee's and Mun's legs and picked them up with ease. The kids rested their arms on each shoulder and smiled brightly.

The kids opened their presents not too long later and thanked their parents repetitively. Taehyung and Jungkook showered their kids with love and kisses. The family made their way outside in the palace gardens. Jungkook and Taehyung walked along the pathway with their fingers laced together, swinging their hands back and forth. They made their way to the huge tree which they first go to know one another. Taehyung sat down and rested against the tree, while Jungkook sat between the boy and leant back onto Tae's chest. Taehyung held him around the waist and kissed the boys head softly.

They watched as their children ran around the garden playing tag, barefoot, filling the surrounding with their sweet giggles. The couple chuckled slightly watching them softly.
"We did well" Taehyung blurted out.
"Hm?" Jungkook asked confused.
"We are raising two beautiful children, who will make a huge impact to this kingdom in the future. We did well" Taehyung sighed happily.
"Indeed we did, I have the best family and best life ever, and I wouldn't want it any other way. You saved me and stood by me, you protected me and showered me in love. I love you and my babies with every single piece of me" Jungkook smiled, loosing his eyes from the huge smile.
"Awh baby, you're my everything. I can't even explain how much you mean to me. I love you with every inch of me. You are the bravest, strongest, yet purest and sweetest boy out there, who has given birth to two amazing gems. I love you Queen Kim Jungkook, I really do"

Jungkook was about to respond but he was cut off by his son jumping onto his lap, pressing a kiss onto his cheek.
"Haha I win" Mun shouted to his sister who was running towards them.
"Hmm no fair, I wanted to kiss mama first" she pouted.
"Come here princess" Jungkook smiled holding onto his son while his daughter jumped into his arms.
She pressed a kiss on the other cheek and the twins cuddled into their mother. Jungkook smiled brightly and kissed both their heads.
Taehyung pouted from behind, which Jungkook could tell that he was. The younger turned his head so he could see his husband and displayed kissy lips. Taehyung smiled and pecked the younger's lips.
"Don't pout you big baby" Jungkook giggled moving his head back to face his kids.

"Mama can we on a run as our wolfies?" Mun begged with pleading eyes.
"Yes mama please" Sunhee pleaded.
"Of course, is that okay with daddy?" Jungkook smiled.
"Of course it is, come on" Taehyung smiled making everyone stand up and stand behind the tree.
Not long later Taehyung walked out as his black wolf, with Jungkook then following, nudging the pups along. Taehyung rubbed his head along Jungkook neck and then licked his two pups. They all began to run through the palace fields with their pups following along as much as they could, till they became tired.

When the pups couldn't keep up anymore they all laid down under a tree in the shade. Taehyung laid down first with Jungkook then following, snuggling into him. The pups then snuggled in to Jungkook, laying next to one another, passing out in a instance. Taehyung licked Jungkook face multiple times, before bringing his tail around and wrapping it around his family.

The end