C ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ

"𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑„

The wind blows away the fallen leaves on the ground. Suddenly, the leaves' path is disrupted by Amelia as she quickly zips up to the Female Titan, not caring about what's going to happen next if she does it.

You're going to die.

She successfully slices the arms out of the Female Titan's body, thanks to her fast movements, the titan didn't see it coming.

"How does that fucking feel?!", she screams in rage.

She makes cuts on the Female Titan's calves and legs as she goes on a rampage, pictures of her dead squad mates flooding her mind.

You are the reason why these people who have families waiting for them are dead.

"Die!", when she was about to give a final blow to the back of the knees of the said titan, the same crystal formed, catching the girl off guard.

What?! She can do it anywhere in her body?!

Her blades break as they make contact to the hardened skin. Amelia desperately tries to zip up for her dear life.

She knows, she knows I lost my blades.

Her eyes widened as her heart beat faster, fear enveloped her body like a blanket. Suddenly, she's reminded that she isn't invincible, she doesn't have top speed like Levi, she isn't someone who can pull off a majestic escape from a titan.

"Ere—", she tries to call for help.

Unfortunately, when Amelia was about to retreat after successfully giving Eren the upper hand in battle, the titan managed to kick her whole body. Letting her crash on a tree, hard.

Everything felt so fast and quick in Eren's eyes. He saw his sister greatly show off her skills in moving fast and letting the Female Titan lose both of her arms. However, he didn't anticipate that the titan would kick his sister.

He watches as his sister's body crash on a nearby tree, her blood spilling everywhere.

Amelia-nee?

Eren looks at the Female Titan, who was recovering from the blows that she took from a single soldier. He roars in rage, running at the Female Titan in full speed.

Every bone in my body feels broken.

Amelia thinks of this as she was laying down, ignoring the sounds of the fight commencing near her. She slumped on the ground, the adrenaline that she had earlier was washed away by the pain that she's feeling.

She chuckles lightly before coughing up blood.

What a stupid way to die.

Levi knew that something was wrong. He speeds up from tree to tree, knowing that his squad was fighting an incredibly strong titan. He hears Eren's screams, the ground shaking from each movement they make.

He finally arrived to his squad, he remains expressionless, looking at the corpses that were once with him earlier.

Levi has witnessed so many deaths before. This wasn't a new thing for the Scouts, however, each death is still painful. These are people, people with families, people with a home to go to.

Why are the ones who have life to come home to die? Why do I, someone who doesn't have anything left in life, kept alive?

His face darkens as he look at his comrades, no one was spared. He stares at the face of Petra, a woman who he knows has potential, dreams, and aspirations. They all meant good and they all are very skilled, that's why he picked them in the first place.