meeting

Gojo and I went to the garden to talk. I was walking a bit slowly I am still nervous about talking to him. He is still the same. I don't if he is with someone or not but the thought itself is scaring me I know I shouldn't think like that I was the one who left after all. I was amidst a pile of thoughts when he broke the silence , " so how are you y/n ?".

He stopped near a bench and stood there leaning on the tree. I sat on the bench and answered," I am good and how about you ?"

" I am good too btw it's been a long time though", he said I realized he was looking at me. But I was so heck nervous to meet his eyes I looked down and replied, " yeah it is btw what were you about to tell me about yuji ?" I wanted to change the topic.

" Oh yeah sorry I forgot. Actually your brother is now the vessel of sukuna. Who is a curse user. So now Yuji have to train with the others and have to consume all of sukuna's parts in order to gain complete control so we can destroy sukuna", he said everything without a break.

What ? My brother is now a vessel of a curse user. How the heck did it happen ?

" Isn't there any other way to remove him from my brother ?" I was getting scared. I can't lose yuji. He is everything I have.

" Sadly y/n there is no other way we have to do it this way or else yuji is in danger ", he completed his sentence and then looked at me.

This time I couldn't control myself a tear left my eyes that I have been holding since so long.

I felt a hand in my shoulder it was him. He knows the best how to console me. I shook my head and stood up. I have to face this. I have to be here for Yuji and I can't let my past affect my brother. I have to stay here to protect him.

" Can you accommodate another place for me I want to stay here." As my words left my mouth I looked at him.

He was looking at me in disbelief. Like I said something impossible.

A/n :

I am really sorry I posted today late. I was so busy. But I hope you will like this.