Chapter-16

"Oh god Mitri, you are going to be my Guardian, we can have so much fun together. And I live in the human world so you don't have to worry about the proper guardian thing, and you know I can fight too. Also, do you know I have more molnija's now, I was attacked by some Strigoi, but I killed them. Well, leave that topic." she didn't realize what she was saying in her excitement, I had no idea this had happened, I knew she had Zvezda and molnija's before but some more? 

When we were in St.Basils, that was the first time she killed a strigoi, and so she was tattoed. Queen and some council members know this. Not every council member was really thrilled about this except the queen. From that day Iz never ties her hair up in front of moroi and dhampir.

"Iz you got attacked?" I asked interrupting her from whatever she was saying. I couldn't even believe what I would do if she would have died.

Then she realized what she had said.

"Oh Dimitri it's alright, I'm fine okay? You know I can fight right?"

"I know Iz but I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to you." I said.

"It's okay, I'm okay, and well when you be my guardian you will be there to protect me right?" she said with a smile. Well, there was no point talking about this now right. I nodded with a smile. Then she was back to her excited self.

"Can we tell this to Christian, Lissa, and Rose?" she asked.

"Well, I don't see why not." I said with an amused smile, she looked like a small child who just got her favorite toy.

"I can invite them for Christmas lunch tomorrow. Wait oh no tomorrow's Christmas I have to buy gifts for them. SHIT." she shouted.

"Iz calm down, we can go to the mall now, we can reach there by the opening time and if you don't take a lot of time shopping then we can come back in time and we can have some rest before lunch okay?" I said.

"Oh god you are amazing Mitri, what would I do without you." she said with a bright smile, god she has no idea what she does to me when she calls me Mitri.

Then suddenly she stopped jumping around in excitement and just looked at me, with that same look of nervousness.

"What is it Iz?" I asked.

Izabelle POV

I knew now I had to ask him about the second thing which I thought. When he agreed to be my Guardian I literally forgot to ask him about the other things. Well, I guess now's the time right?