Prologue

Hey guys, so basically this story is kinda different from what happened in the series.

In this Christian Ozera has two aunts, one is Tasha, and the other is Izabelle. And Christian is super close with Izabelle but hates Tasha. The reason will be shared in the story. Also, Tasha doesn't teach martial arts, she lives in a big Ozera house near the court.

Izabelle, Dimitri, and Ivan were best friends in school, after Ivan's death, Izabelle and Dimitri met at Ivan's funeral. Then they didn't really contact because Izabelle went to start a career outside the moroi world by teaching all kinds of self-defense and fighting styles and Dimitri went for reallocation.

Also Rose and Dimitri are just good friends, nothing else.

And the whole ski lodge thing doesn't happen in this story but Mason is dead because the novices were taken for a field experience and the same that happened in the book happened. Mason got the information from Rose that there were strigoi in Spokane and he went with Mia and Eddie, then Rose came with Christian, they escaped but Mason died saving Rose, just the same in the books.

So in the first scene Lissa, Christian, and Rose are sitting in Lissa's room and talking and Dimitri is on guard.