"What do you think about it so far?" Mattia asked. "Its really beautiful Mattia, especially the sea animals" I smiled. "I knew you'd like it, my parents told me they came here for their honeymoon" Mattia said. Soon the waiter came back with a carrying tray that had what seemed to be 5 plates. She set them down on the table and walked off. There sat perfectly sliced fruits, pancakes with fruit on top, and boiled eggs. The waiter came back with two cups filled with orange juice and set them down. "Enjoy!" She smiled and walked off into the kitchen. Me and Mattia pulled out our phones to take a picture of the delicious food.

Once we were finished we payed for it and walked out. Mattia had planned we go to this beach that lets you go stingray diving, so we were walking back to our room so I could change into a bikini and Mattia into his trunker shorts. I put on a white bikini that flattered my body. "Damn mamas" Mattia joked with a light skin face. He slapped my ass making my body jerk forward. "Mattia!" I laughed.

We walked back to the island and went to the beach. When we got there we were greeted by two men. I guess they were life guards or something. There was a bridge that we had to walk It wasn't very long. We put our stuff down and then we walked back to the water. "I'm nervous" Mattia whispered to me as we slowly got in the refreshing water. "You'll be fine. Look they're harmless" I noted as one of the stingrays made their way up to a woman and she pet it. "Idk" He replied. "Oh cmon" I said grabbing his hand and walking in the water. "Aww look" I said. One of the smaller stingrays swam in between us. "Y/nnn" Mattia whined getting closer to me so I could 'protect' him.

"Baby, they're not gonna hurt us" I laughed. "Look" I pet one of the stingrays that slowly swam past me. We swam around in the water and another stingray swam near us. This time Mattia was brave enough to pet it.

"See" I chuckled. After about an hour we walked back to our room again to shower and change into something fancy to eat dinner. This was one of the things Mattia had planned as a surprise for me. All he said was that we were going to dinner. I changed in the bathroom and Mattia in the bedroom.

-what you put on-

-what Mattia put on with black pants and grey air Jordan mids-