iii.

We tried to dance the choreo and gladly we did amazingly.

"As expected these girls are amazing. Especially you girls Jungeun and Chaewon!" (Park Chaewon/Gowon) we all bowed.

"You did amazing Jinsoul! I didn't know you were this good at dancing. Your bestfriend too, Jungeun you did good too!" I heard Mingyu talked to Jinsoul, of course Jinsoul had to stutter. I just nodded and said 'thanks' to him.

"Thank you, y-your choreo is also amazing." I saw Jinsoul's tinted red cheeks. It makes me so sad or angry to see her get flustered by someone else. But if that makes her happy then go!

Mingyu left and went to his other members probably gonna tease him. These stupid crushes. Jinsoul then went to us too.

"OoOh Unnie that was your crush right?" Hyejoo (Olivia Hye) said.

"Well.. Yeah he is i guess." Jinsoul replied and smiled cheekily.

"You're really amazing Unnie every guy you've had a crush on has crushed you back." Gowon said.

"Well of course, i'm beautiful." You are Jung Jinsoul, you are.

"You Gowon? Why don't you have crushe-"

"I'm too pretty for them. Plus! I have Hyejoo my soulmate." Gowon replied.. hays sanaol.

"Jungeun! Here drink some water since you did amazingly perfect." Joowon said and handed me a water bottle. I thanked her.

"Well.. erm.. you did amazing too. You're really improving yourself huh." I said and gave her a smile.

"Thanks hehe~ i'm working hard." She replied blushing while drinking water.

"OoOh you gals are close, even when you're both exes. Maybe there's a chance." Yves said. The girls started cooing. I just glared at Yves while Jiwoo comfortably sleeps on Yves shoulder despise the noisiness.

'JIWOO HELP ME!!'

"Haha." Jinsoul said and walked out rolling her eyes on me. Are you serious? What did i do? Jiwoo wake up plz.

Yves suddenly laughed out loud now that Jinsoul walked out. Haseul had no idea what was happening to Yves. Though, Jiwoo woke up and slapped Yves's should to calm down.

"JooE!! Come here please~" one of Joowon's member yelled and she proceeded. Waving at me as goodbye and i waved back.

Maybe it isn't that bad being friends again with your ex.

"SOOYOUNG LET'S GO TO THE BATHROOM COME WITH US TOO HASEUL-UNNIE" I said and took their hands with me.

"hey don't steal my Sooyoung!" Jiwoo said, so i took her hands too.

"HEY HEYY WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US."

"To the first floor's bathroom?"

"oh why?"

"BECAUSE SOOYOUNG-" i was cut off when i saw Jinsoul now also talking to Mingyu and when they ended the 'cute' convo. She walked past me and hit my shoulders, My pure beautiful shoulders.

"SEE!??" I said whispering-screaming to the girls.

"okay okay..." Sooyoung said. Then, we arrived at the first floor's bathroom.

"Okay so tell me Jungeun." Jiwoo said. I told them that i felt nervous and that because Sooyoung told me and Joowon that. Jinsoul now ignored me.

"Are you really that dumb?" Jiwoo and Sooyoung said to me.

"YAH DON'T USE THOSE WORDS, but maybe it is right Lippie." Haseul-unnie also agreed to them. I couldn't understand though.

"huh"

"SHE WAS JEALOUS. JINSOUL WAS JEALOUS MY GOD LIP!" Jiwoo said and was calmed down by Sooyoung.

"You both are crazy calm down. How could she be jealous? as a friend?"

"No one knows lippie. Now, let's go back." Haseul-unnie said, and put her arms around me. Haa~ I feel calm now.

We came back and well, Jinsoul looked at me more like.. stared at my eyes. I know she likes Mingyu though, but she just makes me fall for her more. She patted the seat beside her but it was taken by Mingyu and him only.

She smiled at Her crush yet she still stared at me, for some reason. I felt that we had a strange connection. Maybe Sooyoung's right.

- Maybe

OH HEY!! yeah just a hello soo i hope ur enjoying this story just yet u wait.. there's probably a plot twist or no?? hehe maybe i'll just say that there's an emotional moment here and i hope u enjoy it.

ALSOOO THANKS FOR READING HEHE!!