Interrogation

They took me into the same building Maggie and Glenn had been held hostage in. As far as I knew, they were rescued and I was still here. At least they got those two out; that's all that mattered to me. It was then called to my attention what situation I was currently in.

I was handcuffed to the legs of a table and I was stretched across the top. I was in severe pain. I had no idea how I had gotten here, which was strange since I have no memory of ever blacking out.

Just then, I heard a door open. My breathing caught as I was trying to listen to see if they were headed my way. And I banged my head against the table when the door that led to the room I was in was opened. Tears escaped my eyes and blinded my sight. I tried to stop but I couldn't.

"Shhhhh, don't cry Lucy. It's okay." I heard the governor say in his slimy, snakelike, venomous voice.

I couldn't talk or retort back because my mouth was taped closed. He walked closer and closer to where I was sprawled out across the table; back in the air. About the same time he started to speak again, I heard a belt rattle. I knew what was coming.

"I'm gonna ask you a few questions. Or I might have a little fun. Which one is up to you." I started to hyperventilate. But I knew there was nothing I could do. I had no weapons and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to move to reach them. I was majorly fucked.

I heard shifting and knew his pants were being pulled down. He then gripped my hair and pulled, causing my head to painfully and jerkily go backwards.

"Now tell me. Where is your groups camp?" He asked calmly, though his grip on my hair stayed tight and firm. If I answered, I wouldn't get raped for the second time. But if I did answer, it put everyone at jeopardy and everyone would probably hate me.

I thought of Rick who had just started liking me. How would he react if he found out that I told the governor where our camp was located? He'd probably try and fight me again.

How would Carl react? Would he hate me, too? Would he ignore me and forget who I was? No he couldn't. I knew he loved me just as much as I loved him. Would he think I made the right choice to protect myself?

In this world, that's all everything had come to. Sure if you had a group everyone would try to protect everyone else. But in the end, it came down to protecting yourself.

The thing is, I didn't think like that. At least not anymore. I would do anything to protect these people. These people loved me and they thought of me as family; I was sure of it. And I thought of them the same way.

He yanked the tape off of my mouth and waited for an answer; an answer he was never going to get from me. After a certain amount of time had passed, he pulled my pants down and inserted. It was forceful and it brought back those pained memories.

"Want to tell me now?" He asked, his voice growing into a growl. I screamed out a piercing no as he kept thrusting in and out. He did it as forceful as he possible could.

I felt all hope leave as he pulled his belt from his pants, wrapped it around his hand and started beating me with it. He slapped it across my face and my back. I swore if I could see either, they would be blistered. I already knew both areas were bleeding heavily.

The only thing getting me through this situation was this chant I kept thinking in my head over and over and over again. I tried to only focus on that and nothing the governor did or said.

"ANSWER ME!" He screamed as forceful as he was thrusting. He smacked me across the face once more with the belt. I started to black out.

And sooner or later, he finally left leaving my to deal with my pain and settle into the darkness.