Damage Limitations

Start from the beginning

But Harry and Hermione had decided that their mind-blowing sex life was just another example of their perfection, their compliment to each other. They would have no boundaries, no limits. Nothing was off the table. If it might give them pleasure, it was worth a couple of tries. That meant limitless possibilities and Harry was pointedly keen to begin that voyage of exploration.

But, not all aspects of the world had changed so dramatically overnight. It was still full of darkness and fucktards and people who needed, quite simply, to be butchered where they stood. Today, for the one and only time, they were all going to get a free pass, a day off. Harry was going to enjoy the day after his wedding like a normal man would. Then, after that, he was going to go full tilt at his enemies. They had been allowed to regroup and re-strategise long enough.

He vaguely wondered what they thought he was doing, being so idle as he was. He assumed, by now, that Riddle would know about Hermione, and the loss of his connection to her. Her awesome display at the ICW had been a thing of beauty, but Harry knew the spies and traitors among their ranks would have sent word to that snake-blowing cunt as soon as they could.

Harry didn't really care. He wanted the world to know Hermione was his anyway. If only so, when the time came, their enemies would know exactly what they were being slaughtered for. Harry had returned to this mortal plane to marry and protect Hermione. He hadn't had a fucking clue how it was going to happen at the time, but thank the Gods it somehow had. She was his wife now, his soul mate ... and he would burn to ashes the world that threatened her.

There was also this exciting little detail of her wanting a baby with him as soon as possible.

If there was anything worth destroying and rebuilding a world for, it was that wonderful prospect. A baby ... with Hermione! They would be a proper family then, in all the new ways that they weren't already. That was a hell of thing to look forward to. Harry grinned at his wife's naked, alluring body as she slept away ... and wondered just when she'd bring up this little nugget of information with him, that she wanted another body to be growing inside her as soon as it was reasonable.

Harry was just relishing all the practice that they'd get trying to put it there.

Hermione would prefer a girl, Harry was certain about this. Even if she'd debated it with herself, Harry had felt the truth with undoubted force when he was residing in her mind. He was growing slightly concerned that his wife might actually want to steal little Celesca Lovegood, and he was genuinely considering putting an elfish security detail on Luna ... lest she come to meet her end by some unfortunate lake-related drowning accident, or something ... but he was also tempered by the fact that Hermione had come around to the idea of babies so swiftly.

For being in Hermione's mind had been an illuminating, if at times horrific, experience for Harry. He would have to get into mediation as soon as he had a spare day, to siphon off some of the worse things he'd seen. The fresh, pulsing euphoria of his marriage was only masking the abject horror of some of the memories he'd witnessed, particularly of Ron's abuses of his beautiful girl ... scenes that Harry was now trying desperately hard not to dwell on at all.

They'd already decimated so much of the Palace with their relentless love-making already, after all ... and Harry's angry rage was more than capable of taking care of the rest.

So he forced the memories aside and made his way through to his alchemy cell, smirking at the ashen remains of the bookcase-door, where it lay in splinters against the far wall, the singed pages of books which once adorned its shelves now covering it like confetti that someone had forgotten to throw at the wedding. Harry chuckled to himself as he looked at the carnage he'd helped cause. He didn't know why he found this all so hilarious ... he just did. It was the funniest thing. But Hermione would likely be horrified to learn she had damaged books with her carnal desires ... and that made Harry laugh harder, too! He rather hoped she wouldn't mind too much in this case, though, for in his opinion at least ... and he reckoned she'd agree ... destroying a bit of literature was well worth taking his virginity for.