25|| Warning From A God

Start from the beginning

Or is he programmed like an NPC?

"What's the catch?" Dream asked as he looked up to the other, eyes scrutinizing the man, maybe he is indeed an NPC.

His eyes landed on the small bump on the cover, maybe the gloves had a hidden blade or a tracker of some sort. Because there's no way in hell that someone powerful as his counterpart would just give away things for free.

He might be his twin but he does not have it in him to trust the man.

"This power will grant you the ability to make any weapon out of obsidian."

"Don't dodge the question, why are you doing this?" The god fell silent as he looked back at Dream.

No this is not a person with a programmed character. This is a real moving person, a part of him.

Dream felt sweat building up in his hairline, the mask the other male was making him nervous. He doesn't know what he's thinking, nor he has no idea how to know if the man was genuine or not.

And the longer the silence between them, it only makes him more uncomfortable.

After a long while, the man then closed his palm, the orb dissipating into thin air.

"I want you to protect George."

"Why?" Dream instantly asked, defensive of his friend.

What does this god mean about protecting his friend? Did he endanger him? Did he lead someone evil to George?

"Did you lead Herobrine to him?!" Dream asked, teeth baring at the man.

Surely his twin wouldn't think of something idiotic as that right?

The longer the other stayed mute, the more it was irritating him. Lighting up a fire in him.

"Why would you bring a powerless human into your affairs?!" He growled as he marched towards the other, hands shooting up to grab him by the collar.

But the god could only stare back at him with no reaction, fueling the anger the human was trying to hold back. The mask hiding his face was getting annoying to stare at with every passing second. The hands on the collar of the god tightened its grip, suppressing the urge to hit the other.

"A part of me is in him"

Dream's grip loosened as the god fell into his feet. The godly being could only watch as the other took a step back, his fiery red aura shifting into an orange one. He was confused but it didn't take long before it transitioned into a mix of both.

"Why would you do that you sick bastard?" Dream asked as he looked up at his counterpart, his nails digging painfully into his palm at how hard he's clenching them.

"Are you the one giving him things? The one he called his guardian angel?" Dream barked out a laugh as his head tipped back.

"How dare you give my friends things only to use him as a horcrux and possibly a sacrifice later on?!" He screamed at the god as he summoned his diamond sword out, DreamXD let out an irritated groan as he flicked his wrist.

Just like that, the world suddenly turned upside down, as Dream was forced to his knees by the unknown power the other held. Panic surges into his vein from the turn of events as he tries to pull his hands from behind. DreamXD's head tipped back as he let out a sigh, combing his hair back before leveling himself with his twin.

He didn't want to use his energy but the other wasn't listening.

"I value George as much as you value him." DreamXD said as his hand forced the other to look up at him, with a grip not too loose nor not too tight. "I gave him half of me so that he can inherit some of what I have if I die."