Kokushibo swung his blade upwards

Kokushibo swung his blade upwards. You tried to block it but the force was too much, causing you to let go of your sword as it flew to Kokushibo's hand. "This will do." Kokushibo stated as he appeared behind you and karate chopped your neck.

You fell to the ground with a thud as you watched Kokushibo walk away with your blade in hand.

"I will see you again, (Y/N)." Those were the last words you heard as you fell unconscious.

------------------

Meanwhile with Douma.

Douma ran and ran as he tried to distance himself from the demon slayer that was catching up with him. The slayer took out her blade as she swung at Douma's head.

Douma shrunk to his tiny form as he continued to avoid and dodge the slayer's attacks. 'Eh? He's just running away, not even attacking. Why?' the girl thought as her eyes followed the demon that was running with his arms spread out.

The girl stopped in her tracks when she heard the crows squawking. "I have a message from headquarters! (Y/n), Douma, Tanjiro, and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters! (Y/N), Tanjiro and the demons Douma and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!" The crow yelled.

"(Y/N), dressed in a snowflake haori. Tanjiro, dressed in a checkered haori, with a scar on his forehead. Douma, an upper moon demon with blonde hair and rainbow eyes. Nezuko, a demon with a bamboo muzzle! Bring them back! Bring them back!" Another crow yelled out.

Douma stopped in his tracks when he heard the announcement. "Are you Douma?" The girl with purple eyes and butterfly ornaments asked. Douma nodded in response, unsure of what to say. "Then the girl with you earlier must be (Y/N)." the girl thought out. Douma tensed up as he looked around the area, trying to find your presence. The girl noticed his actions and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Calm down. We will find her, don't worry. The sun is about to rise, do you have someplace to hide?" The girl asked as Douma went towards the box that he dropped when he shrunk. The box opened as another demon was seen inside it. It was a young boy. His skin is white, with red dots. His hair is light pink. The sclera of his eyes are red, while his irises are pale blue. His kimono is white and was designed with spider webs and red dots.

"Ah! Rui, I forgot to tell (Y/N)-chan about you!" Douma exclaimed as the boy named Rui stared at him. "It's fine...." Rui replied. "I'll tell her about you later. Now, move over." Douma said as he and Rui went inside the box. 'Another demon. And it's a Twelve Kizuki as well. But, he's not attacking me as well?' the girl thought as she watched Douma waved at her before closing the box.

"Lady Kanae! We had finished treating those who were injured and poisoned." A kakushi exclaimed. "All right. Please take this box and help me find (Y/N), Tanjiro and Nezuko." The girl known as Kanae stated. "As you wish!" the kakushi replied as they began on their search.

"Lady Kanae!" A kakushi called out. Kanae went towards the kakushi to see him looking over a body, your body. Kanae inspected you and noticed your haori. "She's unconscious and she's badly wounded. But how? Before I went after the other one, she was fine." Kanae stated as she looked at the kakushi. "Please carry her back to headquarters. Be careful to not injure her any further." Kanae ordered as the kakushi nodded and carefully carried you on his back as everyone began to walk back to base.

--------------

Elsewhere........

"Kokushibo." Muzan greeted as he saw Kokushibo with your blade in his hand.

Kokushibo placed your sword on the ground and bowed before Muzan. "Muzan-sama, I wasn't able to finish her off because of the sun rising. But I managed to inflict heavy damage on her. She is in a critical condition and will die of blood loss instead." Kokushibo stated.

"That's fine with me. One less person to worry about. You can go now, Kokushibo." Muzan replied as Kokushibo stood up and walked out of the room.

"Kokushibo-san." Someone called out as Kokushibo turned. "Daki. Gyuutarou." Kokushibo greeted. "You didn't really finish her off, did you?" Daki said. "You're not one to let someone bleed to death. What is she to you?" Gyuutarou asked.

"She is.......

none of your business." Kokushibo stated.

"Can we see her?" Daki asked.

"No."