Pein x Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

She hasn't had sex for a long time, you can't blame her for thinking dirty.

(Y/N) stood up from her seat catching all the members attention, "Please excuse me." she bowed her head and left the boring meeting to head to the bedroom, leaving her husband confused.

(Y/N) could no longer resist, she stripped off her clothes and laid on the bed, she licked her fingers and once they were wet enough she slid them inside her. She closed her eyes imagining Pein's hands in between her legs, his tongue inside her, and all the dirty things he could do to her.

"Fuck!" (Y/N) moaned feeling herself tightening around her fingers, "Oh Pein!" she moaned pumping her fingers inside faster, she was so close to coming when she heard the door slam loudly making her eyes open.

She was too excited that she forgot to lock the door and standing by the doorstep was her husband.

"Baby!" she gasped and hurriedly took her fingers out and pulled the covers up over her naked body, feeling slightly embarrassed she was caught playing with herself.

"I see." He whispered kicking the door shut and locking it, "So that's the reason why you were staring at me like that." he smirked.

Pein was slowly walked towards the bed, with every step he took he undid the button of his cloak, he tossed his shirt aside along with everything else and by the time he reached the bed he was completely naked. (Y/N) could only gawk at his body.

"If you wanted me that bad you could've just asked." He hovered on top of her.

"I would but you're always busy with work." She said her voice almost sounding annoyed.

Pein let out a low chuckle, "I'll make it up to you right now." he whispered, before (Y/N) could say something he pressed his lips against hers. She could feel the ball of his lip piercings brushing softly against her lips, she opened her mouth allowing his tongue to enter.

Her hand lingered across his chest, slowly going up to his neck, she tangled her fingers over his orange hair pulling him closer. She spread her legs open, so he could stay in between her, he ran his hands along her sides, down to her thighs, getting closer to her folds as they made out.

Pein slowly rubbed circles on her clit with his thumb making her moan in his mouth, her dream earlier was finally happening.

He broke the kiss looking at his wife's sexy face. "Beautiful." He whispered pushing his middle finger inside her.

"P-pein." (Y/N) moaned pulling him close so he could rest his forehead against her, both of them breathing hard.

He added another finger, continuously rubbing her insides until she became a moaning mess. Pein wasn't satisfied with this so he broke free from her grip and pressed his tongue against her slit.

(Y/N) could feel the ball of his lip piercing brushing against her womanhood, the cold piece of metal gave her a different sensation making her feel more excited. She grabbed a fistful off his hair and pushed his head down, his tongue finding all her weak spots making her squirm under his face.

"F-fuck b-baby! Ahhh! I'm gonna come!" (Y/N) cried, Pein propped her leg up on his shoulder positioning her to get a better angle using his other hand to keep her legs open.

"I forgot how good you taste like, come for me, baby," Pein whispered as he roughly circled his tongue around her clit, sucking and licking her hard because if he was going to make her come, he wants to make her come hard.

(Y/N) was losing her mind, she was pushing his face down, feeling his nose swipe against her slit. She could feel her walls tightening and with another flick of his tongue, she came all over his face making her scream his name out loud.