In any case, the Cassils were doomed, even their remarks 20 years ago are revealed.

The has been no revelation about their deeds in the original novel.

Their subordinates are thoroughly chosen based on their ability to keep a secret. And those who does not trust him are already dealt with.

But it's different this time.

"Have you got Domiram?"

"Not yet."

"If we get that wizard, we'll be able to know about what Richard Cassil had done so far."

Blake's curse lifted, and Tenstheon is not dead.

Eunhan returned to his country, and Diana entered the knights academy.

Everything has changed from the original novel.

Richard had a tragic past, if he reflects and started a new life, it would be nice. But this Richard is very stubborn and ambitious.

They said when Blake was ill, rumours about black magic that could carry the curse of the goddess to another body had spread secretly.

The source of the rumour is clearly Richard.

He still tried to assassinate Tenstheon like in the original novel.

He crossed the line that shouldn't be crossed.

I couldn't forgive him for trying to kill my father.

I informed Tenstheon everything I know.

Turns out, Tenstheon had also been suspecting Richard since the rumours circulated.

Since I repeteadly told Tenstheon to be careful about Richard and black magic, he immediately suspect Richard as soon as he heard about the rumour.

"Don't worry. We're tracking the wizard's actions."

"Yes, I'm not worried about that. I trust you."

Tenstheon smiled and stroked my head.

"Ancia, I have something to give you."

He handed me a box made of gold.

"What is it?"

"Tears of light."

"Tears of light?"

'Tears of light' is a tool used for determining the 'heir to the light' from the Bellacian family.

But it slowly disappeared over time.

Tenstheon also asked me about it once before, but I couldn't find any trace of it.

I opened the gold box he gave me.

Inside it, is a necklace with a jewel in the shape of a glass bead.

This is the tears of light.

As soon as I picked up the necklace, the jewel began to glow.

"It recognized the heir to the light."

"Yes, I guess I'm the real heir."

Seeing the sparkling tears of light, I realized that I really am the heir to the light.

I wish I had found it a little earlier.

When the curse was lifted, Blake's eyes was filled with tears and it broke my heart.

Then suddenly, my mind went blank, and I heard a desperate scream of a woman.

[Save me! Laontel! Laontel! I'm here! Please save me! It's very hot! Too hot!]