"There really isn't. Did I see it wrong?"

"Wait! I'll get the mirror."

When I got up, Blake hugged me.

"Blake..."

"Ancia,I...I... the curse...ah! The curse have been lifted."

He burst into tears.

Blake cried a lot, but I've never seen him cry this much. It was tears of joy.

I hugged Blake in response too.

"That's right. It's finally lifted."

"Ahh! A-ancia...I...I will live..."

I thought I knew Blake's thought better than anyone. How hard was it for him? I was so sorry to him that I burst into tears.

"I...can s-stay with Ancia...I'll stay with me for a long time...forever!"

He rejoiced that he could be with me because he was cured.

I didn't want to leave Blake behind. I was so selfish.

"That's right, we'll be together forever. We'll never be apart."

We hugged each other and cried for a long time.

***

Surprised by the cries on the attic, Melissa opened the door.

Ancia and Blake were hugging each other while crying.

What happened?

Melissa's heart sank, last night she was able to go and see the festival of light with Hans thanks to Ancia's consideration.

It's been a year since they started dating, but it was their first time dating outside the palace.

"Hans, wait a minute, listen to that song."

"It's a song about His Highness the prince. The lyric is about a girl sent by the goddess to lift the prince's curse."

It wasn't just that.

The newspaper were also filled with the story.

"I hope the curse will really be lifted."

"It will be. Her Highness is the heir to light. Something good will happen."

The two of them prayed that Blake's curse will be lifted as fireworks shot up in the sku.

Outside the palace, their conversation was only about crown prince and crown princess.

Melissa and Hans returned to the palace, belatedly learned about Frank's incident.

They regretted going out but Melissa was relieved to see the two of them asleep next to each other peacefully.

Then she suddenly heard a cry from the room.

Melissa was trying to see what was going on but when she saw Blake's face, she shuts up.

Blake's face is spotless. The curse sentences are gone.

The curse has been lifted.

"What to do!"

"Hans!"

Melissa, who heard them crying called Hans, who ran to her in amazement.

Hans soon widened his eyes.

"Your Highness, the curse..."

"Yes, it's lifted."

Melissa smiled and pulled Hans's hands.