Baekhan said there's a power of light in my cooking.

Then wouldn't eating a lot of food I made, prevent the curse from spreading.

I began to cook three meals a day for him.

"Blake, eat this mushroom egg."

"Yes! It's delicious!"

"Eat more soup."

"Okay!"

"The dessert is milk pudding. I made it from the milk father gave me."

I don't know why but Tenstheon has been sending the crown prince's palace milk these days.

Wait...is it because I said Blake needs to grow up?

"Your Highness, what food do you want for a snack?"

"Ancia, my stomach is going to burst."

Blake touch his plump belly.

"Don't worry your stomach is very cute."

"....."

"What would you like for dinner?"

"No."

"Why not? Are you feeling sick?"

"I don't want to have a big tummy." He murmured.

"What?.

"I ate a lot everyday. My belly has gotten a lot bigger."

"Oh!"

I looked at Blake's belly.

He ate a lot, so his belly became big.

I am the one who did this for him to grow up. But seeing him now I felt a little sad.

I think I know how my grandma felt when she said I grew up.

"Don't worry. You'll be as handsome as His Majesty when you grow up."

"Will I?"

"Of course, you're my husband."

"Hehe."

Blake laughed at my praise, I laughed in response too.

I am the happiest when Blake laughed.

It was always like that.

***

—the goddess of light sent out a girl. The girl gave light to Asteric, the curse of the goddess will be lifted by her.

Richard read the report given by Domiram and eventually crumpled it up.

Since Blake and Ancia got married, there are rumours saying the crown prince's curse will be lifted.

"Emperor Tenstheon didn't do any sin, he brings glory instead. His son can't be evil. The goddess must have made a mistake. I'm sure she'll release the curse."

"Crown princess Ancia is sent by the goddess. The goddess has released her mistake and sent Ancia to release hus curse."

"The crown princess always smiles brightly around him. If the crown prince is really a monster, the crown princess won't be that happy."

"The crown prince is blessed. I'm sure the curse will be lifted soon. Ancia will release the curse."

"There must be a reason why His Majesty didn't send the crown prince to southern island.

"The curse of the goddess will be lifted after a thousand year."

Even though the cursed crown prince lives in a palace, many believed that the curse will be lifted so they didn't protest."